Ethical Hacking Course – Certified Ethical Hacker
I-Medita’s Ethical Hacking Course, known as the Certified Ethical Hacker Training, is a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals with the skills needed to become ethical hackers. As an EC-Council Accredited Training Academy, I-Medita ensures that its course meets high standards in ethical hacking education.
The training covers a range of topics essential for ethical hackers operating in a red team environment. Participants learn how to assess and strengthen the security of computer systems by focusing on attacking networks, applications, databases, and critical data on secured systems.
Throughout the course, emphasis is placed on understanding attack strategies, utilizing creative attack vectors, and simulating the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. Certified Ethical Hackers (C|EH®) trained by I-Medita operate with explicit permission from system owners, taking all necessary precautions to maintain confidentiality.
The course also caters to bug bounty researchers, providing them with the expertise needed to identify and address vulnerabilities within systems. I-Medita’s commitment to being an EC-Council Accredited Training Academy ensures that participants receive a quality ethical hacking education that aligns with industry standards.
Who is Certified Ethical Hacker
A Certified Ethical Hacker is like a computer expert who works in a team that tests security. They focus on finding weaknesses in computer systems to make them stronger. They try to get into networks, applications, and databases to make sure they are secure. Unlike bad hackers, these ethical hackers have permission from the owners of the systems they test. They use creative ways to find and fix problems, keeping everything confidential. Bug bounty researchers are also experts who use their hacking skills to discover and fix issues in systems.
What you’ll learn in Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training
Our Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training delve into the intricate world of cybersecurity. Gain a solid foundation in the fundamentals of ethical hacking, exploring the nuances of information security controls, legal considerations, and standard procedures. Immerse yourself in cutting-edge techniques for footprinting, reconnaissance, and diverse network scanning, equipping you with essential skills for securing digital landscapes. From identifying security loopholes to mastering various system hacking methodologies, each module is crafted to elevate your expertise. Uncover the secrets of malware threats, social engineering, and sophisticated attacks like SQL injection, while also exploring the realms of wireless networks, mobile platforms, IoT, and cloud computing. With a focus on hands-on learning and real-world scenarios, this course empowers you to become a skilled ethical hacker, ready to navigate and fortify the ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity.
How you’ll benefit with Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of ethical hacking fundamentals
- Develop practical skills in footprinting, reconnaissance, and diverse network scanning
- Identify and analyze security loopholes in networks and systems
- Master various system hacking methodologies, including steganography and steganalysis attacks
- Gain expertise in countering malware threats and conducting effective malware analysis
- Learn packet-sniffing techniques and defenses against network vulnerabilities
- Understand social engineering concepts and techniques, enhancing human-level vulnerability auditing
- Explore different types of cyber attacks, such as Denial-of-Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS)
- Acquire knowledge of session hijacking techniques and associated countermeasures
- Learn evasion techniques for firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and honeypots
- Develop skills in auditing web servers and applications for vulnerabilities
- Understand SQL injection attacks and effective countermeasures
- Gain insights into hacking wireless networks, mobile platforms, IoT, and OT
- Familiarize yourself with cloud computing concepts, threats, and security techniques
- Enhance your proficiency in cryptography, encryption algorithms, and tools
Who should enroll for Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training
- IT professionals and network administrators seeking to enhance cybersecurity skills
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts and ethical hacking aspirants
- System and network engineers looking to specialize in ethical hacking
- Security analysts and professionals interested in threat detection and prevention
- Web developers and programmers interested in securing web applications
- Information security officers and those responsible for organizational security
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in ethical hacking or penetration testing
- Technology and IT managers responsible for ensuring the security of organizational systems
- Anyone keen on understanding and mitigating cybersecurity threats in today’s digital landscape.
- Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training Prerequisites
Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training Content Details
Explore 20 Comprehensive Modules to Master the Essentials of Ethical Hacking and Prepare for the CEH Certification Exam
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Delve into foundational aspects of the information security realm, covering ethical hacking basics, information security controls, relevant laws, and standard procedures.
Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Learn cutting-edge techniques and tools for performing footprinting and reconnaissance, a crucial pre-attack phase in the ethical hacking process.
Module 3: Scanning Networks
Acquire knowledge on diverse network scanning techniques and countermeasures to enhance network security.
Module 4: Enumeration
Understand various enumeration techniques, such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Network File Sharing (NFS) exploits, along with associated countermeasures.
Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
Master the identification of security loopholes in a target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems. Explore different types of vulnerability assessments and related tools.
Module 6: System Hacking
Learn about various system hacking methodologies, including steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks, to uncover system and network vulnerabilities.
Module 7: Malware Threats
Explore different types of malware (Trojan, virus, worms, etc.), APT, fileless malware, malware analysis procedures, and countermeasures.
Module 8: Sniffing
Understand packet-sniffing techniques and their application to discover network vulnerabilities, along with countermeasures against sniffing attacks.
Module 9: Social Engineering
Grasp social engineering concepts and techniques, including identifying theft attempts, auditing human-level vulnerabilities, and proposing social engineering countermeasures.
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Learn about various Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS) attack techniques, tools for auditing a target, and strategies for devising DoS and DDoS countermeasures.
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Comprehend session hijacking techniques used to uncover network-level session management, authentication, authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses, along with associated countermeasures.
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Get introduced to evasion techniques for firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), and honeypots. Explore tools for auditing network perimeters and countermeasures.
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Learn about web server attacks, including a comprehensive methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructures and countermeasures.
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Explore web application attacks, encompassing a comprehensive methodology for auditing vulnerabilities in web applications and related countermeasures.
Module 15: SQL Injection
Understand SQL injection attacks, evasion techniques, and countermeasures against SQL injection vulnerabilities.
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Grasp different wireless technologies, encryption methods, threats, hacking methodologies, tools, Wi-Fi security tools, and countermeasures.
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Learn about the mobile platform attack vector, android and iOS hacking, mobile device management, mobile security guidelines, and security tools.
Module 18: IoT and OT Hacking
Explore different types of IoT and OT attacks, hacking methodologies, tools, and countermeasures.
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Understand various cloud computing concepts, including container technologies and serverless computing. Explore cloud computing threats, attacks, methodologies, and security techniques and tools.
Module 20: Cryptography
Delve into encryption algorithms, cryptography tools, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), email encryption, disk encryption, cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
[dflip id=”40238″ ][/dflip]