Are you looking for Network Security Engineer Resume Samples? If your answer is YES to this question or below mentioned questions then you are on the right page.
- Are you a Network Security Professional?
- Do you have upcoming interviews for Network Security?
- Are you planning to draft an amazing resume with Network Security skills?
It is not difficult to draft an amazing resume that speaks your word. Do you know 95% of the candidate’s copy paste resumes templates of others?
A resume is you. You are mentioning your skills, experience and about yourself on a piece of paper, then why to copy someone else information in your resume.
The truth is that a properly drafted resume helps you crack the interviews in the FIRST attempt. No matter what industry you are working in a properly drafted resume is going to help you clear the interviews.
In this post, we are going to share the strategies and templates you can use to prepare your own resume. We are going to help you design an amazing resume that speaks your words.
UNDERSTAND THE ANATOMY OF RESUME STRUCTURE
Resume works differently for freshers/undergraduate and experienced candidates. If you are a fresher then your focus should be to mention your skills, education, and achievements first.
If you are an experienced candidate then you need to mention your profile summary, technical Skills, Professional Certification, Experience and projects you worked upon.
LET’S SEE FIRST WHAT RECRUITERS LOOK IN A RESUME?
WHAT YOU SHOULD INCLUDE IN YOUR RESUME:
|HEADER||Must indicate your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number & Preferred Location.|
|OBJECTIVE/PROFILE SUMMARY||Objective Should NOT Start with “I want to, I want to have a career, I want to build a Career blalala”
Profile Summary should indicate your professional certification, work experience and roles you have performed in the organization in brief (4-6lines bullet points are sufficient to mention this information)
|TECHNOLOGY/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS||Should clearly mention in detailed about your technical expertise.|
|WORK/PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE||Mention your professional experience with detailed roles and responsibilities.|
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION||Should include your education, university/college, % scored and Year of completion.|
|EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITY||Mention your achievements in this section|
|PERSONAL INFORMATION||Mention your personal details like fathers name, date of birth, current location, permanent location etc.|
Are you looking for Network Security Training? Register for DEMO Session for CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, Checkpoint Training, Palo Alto Firewall Training from here: Register for Demo Session
POPULAR NETWORK SECURITY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Routers – Cisco (1800, 2500, 2600, 2800, 2900, 3600, 3700)
- Switches – Cisco (2900, 3550, 3560, 3750)
- Cisco Firewall – Cisco (5510, 5512, 5514, 5516, 5520)
- Checkpoint Firewall – Checkpoint UTM-1 Edge, 4000, 12000, 13000 Appliance Firewall, Open Server
- Juniper Firewall – 3000 series, 4200
- Iron Port – Cisco (S170)
- Access Point – Cisco (1242)
- WLC – Cisco (2504)
- IPS/IDS – Cisco (4240, 4255)
Routing & Switching:
- Static, Default, Dynamic Routing Protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF,
- IS_IS, BGP, PBR, GRE, IPv6 Route Filtering,
- Redistribution, Summarization, Authentication etc.
- Technologies like VLAN, VTP, STP
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether channel
- STP protection, Layer-2 security etc.
Firewall & VPN
- Routing, NAT, ACL, Object-Group, CTP
- Transparent Firewall, Context, Failover
- VPNs, MPF, VPN-Load Balancing
- Zero-down-time-upgrade, Firewall management etc.
- ASA OS 9.x Features like Clustering
- BGP on ASA, Dynamic Routing in multiple modes
- OSPFv3 on ASA, Site-Site in Multiple mode,
- NAT with IPv6, Site-Site with IPv6 on ASA
- SSL With IPv6
- Failover Active-Standby & Active-Active With IPv6.
- Site-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN
- DMVPN, GETVPN, SSL-VPN
- FLEX VPN
Web Security & Network Management:
- Worked on technologies like URL filtering
- Bandwidth management, malware protection
- AD integration, Proxy authentication
- AAA (Authentication, Authorization, Accounting)
- RADIUS, TACACS+, ISE.
- Cisco 4220, 4455
- Worked on technologies like VLAN-pair
- Interface-pair, Signature tuning, Monitoring, logs.
TOP 5 NETWORK SECURITY RESUME TEMPLATES