Pratik Kothari reviews his CCNA Routing and Switching training at I-Medita
Pratik Kothari studying in B.E (CS) at Samarth group of institutions had attended a CCNA Routing and Switching course provided by I-Medita. We present you with the feedback provided by him.
Good lectures with amazing trainers. Topics covered were very informative along with simple explanation which made the learning ride a fun one. The course covered a unique topic which opened a new domain to learn about. Very good labs with a major advantage of being available 24/7. Very co-operative staff.
Cisco CCNA Training in Pune is for those who want to start a high-flying career in Networking Domain or for aspirants looking for CCNA Certification. The CCNA training course by I-Medita prepares you for Cisco Routing and Switching Global Certification.
CCNA Routing and Switching is a tangible first step towards Networking Career. It tests a candidate’s knowledge related to installation, operation, configuration, security and troubleshooting of medium sized Networks, Networking Fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services etc.
Key Features of CCNA Training (Routing and Switching):
- Guaranteed Training on Real Time Devices.
- CCNA Concepts explained in practical context.
- Training delivered by Experienced and Certified Trainers.
- Mr. Saurabh: CCIE Routing and Switching – #46962
- Mr. Baldev: CCIE Security – #37094
- Mr. Sudhanshu: CCIE Voice – #41212
- Mr. Surendra: CCIE Routing and Switching Written.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- 60+ hours of classroom-style training using an interactive whiteboard and projector session.
- Course Revision – By enrolling once you can avail classes for same training up to 3 times.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Support and Guidance if you are applying for Cisco Global Certification.
- Free Access to Study Material i.e., books, e-books, online video lectures, Sample questions, top Interview Questions, quizzes, lesson notes.
- Post Training Support via emails, calls, chats and webinar.
- Late night and early morning batch facility.