Mr. Santosh shares his reviews on CCNA Routing and Switching Training at I-Medita
Santosh who presently working as Technical Specialist (System administration and technical support) in a reputed firm had zeal to learn networking. After a lot of research, he decided to do a course on CCNA Routing and Switching through I-Medita. In his review, he mentions about
- Lab with networking devices which knowledge is much required in real-life scenarios.
- Routing and Switching Trainer Mr. Surendra, was very friendly and taught everything in an easy understandable way.
- Very good guidance.
- In-case you missed your lecture you are also provided with online lectures.
- Good infrastructure and professional environment.
- Very good institution for aspiring students.
Why CCNA through I-Medita?
- In-house Classroom Training
- Online Live Instructor Led Training
- Boot Camps
- Rack Rental
- In Campus College/University Training
- Job Oriented Training Program
- Faculty Development Program
- Corporate Training
- Industrial Visits and Training
Training Methodology different
Our Training methodology is very unique, training programs are designed and customized as per Industry needs along with overall Personality Development and are the concrete stone to make you ready for industry.
Training is delivered by experienced certified professionals and the entire focus of the training program is to inherit practical knowledge.
About the course
Essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build a small network. For example, basic network design of their colleges. By the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of internetworking,
- Understand data flow in a network,
- Differentiate between networking devices and different types of network,
- Understand the physical connectivity of routers and switches,
- Understand different routing mechanism and routing protocols,
- Understand the concept of switching: Packet Switching and Circuit Switching,
- Configure real-time CISCO routers and switches,
- Configure different routing protocols in a network,
- Understand Routing Security and Switching Security fundamentals
- Design and implement a network i.e. Campus Area Network Design
Contents covered during the course:
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basics of Internetworking
- Topologies and Demonstration of Packet Flow
- IP Addressing Scheme: IPv4 and IPv6
- Subnetting concepts: FLSM and VLSM
- Router internetworking operating system/ Working of Real Routers and Switches
- Routing: Connecting two different Networks
- IP Routing Basics
- Switching: Communication within a Network
- Switching Fundamentals
- Network Device Security