Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Cisco CCIE Training Course in Delhi-NCR
90% candidates who enroll for I-Medita CCIE Training Course clear CCIE Certification exam in 1st attempt. Do you also want to clear your CCIE Certification exam in the first attempt? Read on to find out more about how they are able to achieve this feat!
As you know, CCIE-Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is the ultimate and most prestigious certification in Networking Industry. At the same time it is also the toughest exam to clear. Only 3% of Cisco certified professionals obtain CCIE Certification. So, keep in mind that you will need a lot of discipline, dedication & determination to gain expert level knowledge and practice. The best way to start preparations for CCIE Certification is to enroll for CCIE Training Course.
There are 2 levels of examinations in CCIE. Candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then Lab exam. The written examination certifies the expert technical knowledge in networking concepts and technologies. Then it’s time for the even more difficult CCIE Lab exam; which is an 8 hour long exam that analyzes the troubleshooting & configuration knowledge and application skills of a candidate.
Kindly note, you must have in-depth knowledge of CCNA Routing & Switching as well as CCNP Routing & Switching concepts as prerequisites to enroll for CCIE Training Course.
I-Medita CCIE Training course curriculum adheres to CCIE (R&S) Certification and hence will put you through the rigorous training required for the coveted CCIE (R&S) Certification.
Our CCIE Training Course in Delhi-NCR has intense classroom based lectures and provides numerous Lab sessions to be able to undertake the 8 hour marathon i.e. CCIE Lab exam.
During our CCIE Training Course you will gain profound knowledge about how to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures. We help you to prepare for both, written as well as Lab examination.
Free Demo Session for CCIE Training Course
I-Medita organizes a Free Demo Session before they join our CCIE Training Course. This gives them a chance to understand how our CCIE Certified Trainers conduct the classroom trainings and Lab sessions. More importantly, we give them a tour of our state of the art Lab facilities which are equipped with Dedicated Racks and the latest CISCO products and solutions for Routing & Switching. Thus they are assured of getting sufficient hands-on practice; which enables our students to achieve success in First attempt.
I-Medita offers many batches per day for CCIE Training Course in Delhi-NCR. Our trainers are well known in the Networking industry and CCIE Certified Networking Professionals. Hence they in the best position to train and guide you on all aspects of CCIE Training and Certification. We have a max of 20 students in a batch to ensure that we can pay personal attention to students.
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
3 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCIE R&S Training
At I-Medita, we believe that there is only one thing that will help you prepare for CCIE and that is “PRACTICE”. We provide our students thorough practice of handling Cisco switches and routers; so that they become confident to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.
- Routers: 1841, 2801, 2811, 2600
- Switches: 2950, 3550, 3560, 3750
- ISR Routers: 2900, 4000
What will you learn in CCIE Training Course?
CCIE Training Course focuses on the expert level aspects of Networking. In this course, you will become skilled with the following topics:
Configure troubleshoot complex enterprise network solutions, Cisco IOS, Advanced IP Addressing eBGP, Advanced routing, EIGRP, OSPF, QoS, Layer 2, IPv4, Layer 3, IPv6, MPLS, Multicast, HSRP, VRRP, NTP, DHCP, WLAN, LAN and WAN , VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree and Etherchannels, Configuration of secure routing Solutions, Troubleshoot and optimize core complex network solutions.
For the CCIE Training course at I-Medita, we keep reinforcing the significance of Practical Lab Sessions, and how Lab practice is mission critical for clearing the CCIE certification. We have new-age Training rooms and Labs facilities with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Students can access our labs round the clock for additional practice sessions.
Outcomes of CCIE Training Course
CCIE Training course, will help you learn and become knowledgeable about following:
- Software architecture differences between IOS and IOS XE
- Cisco express forwarding and routing concepts
- Network challenges in complex network environments
- Performing expert level IP operations, TCP operations, UDP operations
- Using IOS troubleshooting tools
- Operations and implementation related to LAN switching technologies
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
- Implementing RIP [v2 and v6], EIGRP [for IPv4 and IPv6], OSPF [v2 and v3]
- Implementing BGP
- Implementing ISIS [for IPv4 and IPv6]
- Implementing VPN Technologies
- Tunneling operations and verifications
- Enabling Device security
- Operations related to Network security
- Quality of service operations
- Network services features and operations
You will be ready to take charge of positions like Senior Network Engineer, Network Specialist, and Network Experts in reputable organizations.
CCIE Training Course Curriculum
I-Medita has designed & developed CCIE Training course curriculum totally adhering to Cisco Blue Print and includes all modules of CCIE Certification.
- Network Principles
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Layer 2
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Layer 2
- IGP Routing – RIP, EIGRP, OSPF
- VPN Technologies
- IP Multicast
- Infrastructure Security
- IP Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Evolving Technologies
For more in-depth course curriculum information – Please check CCIE (R&S) Training Course Curriculum Details
Our Lab sessions focus on practical aspects for Implementing & Troubleshooting operation of –
- Switch administration , layer 2 protocols
- VLAN, trunking, EtherChannel, other LAN switching technologies
- IGMP, HDLC, PPP, reverse path forwarding
- IPv4 & IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- IPv4 protocol independent multicast
- Multicast source discovery protocol
- Static routing, default routing
- Administrative distance, passive interface
- VRF lite, filtering with any routing protocol
- Redistribution between any routing protocol
- Policy-based routing, sub-optimal routing, bidirectional forwarding detection
- Loop prevention mechanisms, routing protocol authentication
- RIPv2, neighbor relationship, loop free path selection
- Operations, EIGRP stub, load-balancing
- EIGRP [multi-address] named mode, EIGRP convergence and scalability
- OSPFv3 address-family support
- Path preference, OSPF convergence and scalability
- IBGP and EBGP, multiprotocol BGP
- Routing policies, AS path manipulations
- MPLS operations, basic MPLS L3VPN, encapsulation
- DMVPN [single hub], IPsec with pre-shared key
- IOS AAA using local database, device access control
- Control plane policing, switch security features
- Router security features, IPv6 first hop security, device management
- SNMP, logging, end-to-end QoS, troubleshoot QoS using MQC
- First-hop redundancy protocols, network time protocol (NTP)
- IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP, IPv4 network address translation
- IP SLA, tracking object, net flow, embedded event manager
Post Training Support & Placement
Once you enroll for our CCIE Training Course in Delhi-NCR, we provide you the choice to attend 3 refresher courses, at no extra cost. We offer round the clock support via Emails, Chat and Whatsapp to resolve your queries.
We provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We have created an exhaustive bank of 300+ questions CCIE level Interview questions. This helps you prepare thoroughly & systematically for job interviews.
Cisco CCIE R&S Certification – Exam Preparation
Step One: 400-101 CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam
Step Two: CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam
- You must take Lab Exam within 18 months from date of clearing CCIE Written exam
- If you do not pass Lab exam within 3 years of passing written exam, then you have to retake written exam to be permitted to attempt Lab exam again.
Upcoming TrainingsBatches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Prerequisites for CCIE R&S Certification
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Certification written exam. However, you must pass the CCIE written exam to become eligible to appear for CCIE Lab exam
Scheduling CCIE R&S Certification Exam?
You can schedule your CCIE R&S written examination via Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
CCIE Lab exams are conducted only at 9 Lab Centers worldwide; In India Cisco Bangalore is the only Lab Exam Center. Wait for about 10 days after clearing the CCIE written exam, and then schedule your CISCO Lab exam. You will need a Valid Cisco User account and the following information handy for scheduling CCIE Lab exam online.
- Identification number you used to register for your written exam
- Date of passing written exam
- Written exam Passing score
Exam Topics & Weightage for each Topic in CCIE R&S Certification Exam
Please note: The following topics are general guidelines for content expected to be included in the exams. Guidelines may change at any time without any notice and Other related topics may also be included in exams.
|Domain||Written Exam %|
|1.0 Network Principles||10%|
|2.0 Layer 2 Technologies||13%|
|3.0 Layer 3 Technologies||37%|
|4.0 VPN Technologies||13%|
|5.0 Infrastructure Security||5%|
|6.0 Infrastructure Services||12%|
|7.0 Evolving Technologies v1.1||10%|
|Domain||Lab Exam %|
|1.0 Layer 2 Technologies||20%|
|2.0 Layer 3 Technologies||40%|
|3.0 VPN Technologies||20%|
|4.0 Infrastructure Security||5%|
|5.0 Infrastructure Services||15%|
CCIE Certification Exam - No. of papers, Questions, Duration
|400-101 CCIE Routing & Switching Exam||120 mins||90-110|
|CCIE Routing Switching Lab Exam||8 hours|
Note: The eight-hour lab exam tests your ability to configure actual equipment and troubleshoot the network within stipulated timeframe.
Cost of CCIE R&S Certification
CCIE R&S Certification Fees are payable in US Dollars.
CCIE Written Test costs $450 + Local Taxes.
CCIE Lab Exam costs $1600 + Local Taxes for each attempt.
Validity of CCIE R&S Certification
Your CCIE R&S Certification is valid for Two years. If you do not complete recertification within 2 years, your CCIE certification will be suspended.
CCIE R&S Recertification process
Following are the options available for CCIE recertification within 24 months.
- Earn required Credits via Cisco Continuing Education Program
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE Lab Exam
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346