Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
CCNA R&S Training Overview
Today, the whole world is connected by the Internet. We communicate instantaneously with friends & relatives, anywhere in the world, within milliseconds, at the click of a button. Before we begin to learn about I-Medita CCNA Training Course in Pune, let us recognize and appreciate the role of Networks and Networking in connecting our world.
Networks are the foundation stone for world-wide communication and coordination. Switches, routers, wireless access points, other networking equipments are used to connect computers, mobiles and other communication devices with each other and also to the Internet in order to form a Network
Networking is the domain of knowledge dedicated to study how to set up a network, how to manage a network, how to ensure standard communication between networks, how to defend networks from security threats, how to provide seamless collaboration between teams using networks and more.
What is CCNA R&S?
CCNA Routing and Switching is an abbreviation for Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing & Switching). CCNA Training Course in Pune by I-Medita establishes the perfect foundation for someone passionate to make a career in the field of Networking.
I-Medita Cisco CCNA Training Course in Pune
I-Medita conducts CCNA Routing and Switching Training Course in Pune. We conduct classroom-based trainings along with a strong emphasis on Lab sessions. We ensure you develop your skills, become knowledgeable & proficient in the field of Networking. We have designed the curriculum of our CCNA Training Course in Pune as per the guidelines provided for CISCO’s renowned CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification.
Who should take CCNA Training Course?
- Students raring to initiate a career in Networking must take CCNA Training Course
- Professionals currently working in networking domain should take CCNA Training Course to sharpen their skills and improve their efficiency.
- Professionals aspiring to achieve CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
Pre-requisites for CCNA Training Course?
The only pre-requisite for CCNA Training Course is that, you should have knowledge of computers and networking terminologies.
Job profiles available after completion of CCNA Training Course?
After completion of CCNA R&S Training course, you become qualified to begin your career as –
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Associate.
What is the average salary for someone who completes a CCNA Training Course?
Starting salaries for fresh graduates is in the range of INR 15K to 40K per month in India.
Salaries of experienced professionals will be based on their total work experience and job performance.
What is the career path for students having completed CCNA Training Course?
After completing CCNA Training, the natural way forward is to obtain next level of Training & Certification namely, the CCNP Certification Training and CCIE Certification Training. These training and certification make you an expert in Routing & Switching. You will have better prospects for higher salaries & promotions
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita organizes Free Demo Session for Networking Aspirants with our team of Cisco Certified Trainers & Experts. It gives you a first-hand experience of how our CCNA Training is delivered. This session gives you an outlook about Networking as a Career, future prospects, growth opportunities and more. This session is also important to clarify any doubts whether this is the right field for you or not.
CCNA R&S TRAINING DETAILS
I-Medita organizes multiple batches per day for CCNA Routing and Switching training courses in Pune. Our Trainers are Cisco CCIE Certified Networking Professionals & renowned Industry Experts
|CCNA ROUTING AND SWITCHING TRAINING|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCNA R&S Training
During our CCNA Training Course Lab sessions, we give our students the opportunity to work on the latest Cisco networking devices. This makes them familiar with & gives them practical hands-on experience. It makes them confident and efficient at setting up, managing and operating basic enterprise networks.
- Router :2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches:2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
- Tools: Cisco IOS , Putty, GNS and Cisco Packet Tracer
WHY CCNA R&S COURSE FROM I-MEDITA?
- You are trained by Certified and well experienced Instructors.
- 24*7 Lab Access – You get practical experience working with Real Routers and Switches.
- One class is limited to 15-20 students to ensure effective training.
- Course Revision –You can retake a class three times completely free of cost.
- We explain CCNA Concepts in practical context and not just theoretically.
- We provide Free CCNA Routing and Switching Interview guides worth Rs. 2900
- We have Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity and Digital Pads.
- Post Training, we provide support via. emails, calls, chats and webinar.
- We provide Support and Guidance for Cisco Global Certification.
- You also get complimentary CCNA Routing and Switching Resume Templates worth Rs. 2500
Exams and Certifications
The CCNA R&S certification can be attained by passing certification exams prescribed by Cisco. The candidates can either give the 200-125 CCNA exam or the 100-105 ICND1 exam and the 200-105 ICND2 exam both. These exams are conducted online at Pearson Vue Centers.
There are no formal prerequisites given by Cisco for the CCNA R&S Certification.
What will you learn in this CCNA Routing and Switching Training Course?
CCNA Routing & Switching Training course concentrates on below mentioned aspects of Networking. During CCNA R&S course, you will learn:
Networking fundamentals, Types of Networks, LAN/WAN, IP addressing & Subnetting, OSI and TCP/IP model, Configuration and troubleshooting of Switches and routers, VLANs, Routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF), Ethernet, Network utilities (ping, tracert, arp), NAT, ACLs and much more.
Our Training rooms and labs are fitted with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors.
Our Training Labs are equipped with the latest Cisco networking equipments. We believe that Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions are equally important to gain hands-on practice. Our Labs are open round the clock so that you can practice at your most convenient times.
Outcomes of CCNA Routing and Switching Training Course?
You will have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of important concepts of Networking, OSI Model, TCP/IP, IP Addressing, Routing-Protocols, LAN Switching, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, RIP & more.
- You will understand routing and switching technology functions in practical world
- You will become competent to install, configure, operate, manage and troubleshoot basic IPv4 and IPv6 business networks.
- You will be ready for taking up the CISCO CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification examination, recognized world-wide.
- You will become capable to start you journey as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Network Associate with reputed companies.
What is the CCNA Routing and Switching Training Course Curriculum?
I-Medita CCNA R&S course curriculum is designed as per Cisco Blue Print guidelines for CCNA R&S Certification
- Networking Fundamentals
- Network Cabling& Types
- IP addressing and Subnetting
- Network tools and their Operations
- Network Protocols
- Cisco IOS – (Cisco Internetwork Operating System)
- IP Routing
- RIP – Routing Information Protocol
- EIGRP – Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- OSPF – Open Shortest Path First
- LAN Switching
- VLAN- Virtual LAN
- DTP – Dynamic Trunking Protocol
- VTP – VLAN Trunking Protocol
- STP-Spanning Tree Protocol
- Switchport Security
- ACLs – Access Control List
- NAT – Network Address Translation
- WAN Protocols
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Miscellaneous Topics
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCNA Routing& Switching Training Course Curriculum Details.
I-Medita have fully equipped state of the art Training Labs. Our CCNA Training Course Lab sessions provide you ample practice of the following topics and make you proficient at:
- Operations of IOS Basics
- Configuration and Operations of Static Routing
- Configuration and Operations of RIP
- Configuration and Operations of EIGRP
- Configuration and Operations of OSPF
- Configuration and Operations of basic BGP
- Configuration and Operations of Static Routing for IPv6
- Configuration and Operations of EIGRP for IPv6
- Configuration and Operations of OSPF for IPv6
- Verifying the Operations of Switching Basics
- Configuration and Operations of Virtual Local Area Network
- Configuration and Operations of Trunk & DTP
- Configuration and Operations of Inter-VLAN Routing
- Configuration and Operations of STP and ‘VTP
- Configuration and Operations of Layer-2 Security
- Configuration and Operations of ACL for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configuration and Operations of NAT
- Configuration and Operations of WAN Protocols – “PPP & GRE”
- Configuration and Operations of Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Verifying the Operations of Network Management Protocols
Post Training Support &Placement
When you register for I-Medita CCNA Training Course in Pune, you get the option to take 3 refresher courses, (if required), without paying any additional fees. You are welcome to speak with our Trainers for any doubts, queries, or guidance required. We also provide you 24*7 support for resolving your technical queries via Chat, WhatsApp and Emails.
At I-Medita we provide 100% placement assistance to all our students. We guide you how to write resumes by providing you approved Resume Templates. We provide you Interview Questions preparation Guides for systematic preparation for job interviews; to make a great first impression.
CCNA Routing & Switching Certification – Exam Preparation
Option 1: Pass only one, Cisco Certified Network Associate 200-125 Exam.
Option 2: Pass Two exams i.e Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (100-105 ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (200-105 ICND2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Prerequisites for CCNA R&S Certification
No pre-requisites for the CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification. Anyone passionate about building a career in Networking domain can appear for CCNA R&S Certification
Scheduling CCNA R&S Certification Exam
Schedule your CCNA R&S examination via the Pearson Vue Website, the approved Cisco Exam Test Centers https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
Exam Format & Questions in CCNA R&S Certification Exam
CCNA R&S Certification Exam consists of following types of questions.
- Multiple choice questions with just one answer
- Multiple choice questions with more than one answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation Questions
Duration, No. of Questions, Criteria for Passing
CCNA (R&S) Certification exam (200-120) includes 50 to 60 questions, to be answered within 90-minutes. You should score around 80 - 85 percentage marks to achieve the CCNA certification.
Cost of CCNA R&S Certification
CCNA R&S Certification fees are $325 + Local Taxes. Fees are payable in US Dollars
Validity of CCNA R&S Certification
CCNA R&S Certification is valid for 3 years. You must renew your certification before the expiry date.
Process to renew CCNA R&S Certification
There are 3 options to renew CCNA Routing & Switching Certification.
- Pass CCNA Routing and Switching Certification again
- Pass CCNP Routing and Switching Certification, then, your Routing and Switching gets renewed automatically.
- Pass any other CCNP level exam like CCNP Security, CCNP Collaboration, CCNP Service Provider. With this, your CCNA Routing and Switching Certification gets renewed.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346