Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN PUNE
Today, the world’s connected by the Internet. We communicate instantaneously with friends & family, anywhere in the world, within milliseconds, and at the click of a button. But before we begin to learn about the I-Medita CCNA Training Course in Pune, let us understand, recognize, and appreciate the role of Networks and Networking in our world.
Networks are the foundation stone for worldwide communication and coordination. Computers, mobiles, and other communication devices connect with the help of Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, Firewall, and much more networking equipment. They also connect to the Internet to form a Network.
The Networking domain helps in studying how to set up, manage, and troubleshoot a network. It will also teach you to ensure standard communication between systems and how to defend networks from security threats. Networks are known to provide seamless collaboration between teams.
WHAT IS CISCO CCNA 200-301?
CCNA 200-301 is an abbreviation for Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA). CCNA Training Course in Pune by I-Medita establishes the perfect foundation for someone passionate to make their career Networking. The current CCNA 200-301 covers network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
WHO SHOULD TAKE 200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN PUNE?
The CCNA 200-301 Training in Pune helps students and professionals who are seeking CCNA Certification. This course will provide foundational knowledge for support technicians to perform necessary installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks. The job roles best suited for this curriculum are:
- Entry-level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
PRE-REQUISITES FOR 200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE
There are no formal pre-requisites for CCNA certification but before appearing for the 200-301 CCNA training course, candidates should possess the following knowledge:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic PC Operating System Navigating Skills
- Basic Internet Usage
- Basic IP Address Knowledge
JOB PROFILES AVAILABLE AFTER CCNA 200-301 TRAINING
The new CCNA 200-301 training program will train and make you competent to achieve the below job titles:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Associate
BATCH DETAILS FOR 200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN PUNE
I-Medita conducts multiple batches in a day for CCNA training courses in Pune. Both Weekdays(Monday-Thursday) and Weekend (Saturday-Sunday) bathes are available.
|NEW CCNA (200-301) TRAINING|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Thu)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
DEVICES USED DURING 200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE
Students taking up the 200-301 CCNA Training Program have the opportunity to work on the following devices:
- Router: 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
- Tools: Cisco IOS, Putty, GNS and Cisco Packet Tracer
These devices will provide the candidates with hands-on techniques and make them a pro at handling these tools. These devices will help the candidates become efficient at setting up, managing, and operating primary enterprise networks.
LEARNING OUTCOMES IN THE 200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE
200-301 CCNA Training course focuses on the following aspects of Networking:
- Networking fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability.
Candidates will focus on the below-mentioned aspects:
- Routing and Switching Technology
- Install, Configure, Operation, Administer, Manage, and Troubleshooting basic IPv4 and IPv6 business networks.
- Take up the Cisco 200-301 CCNACertification Exam, and get worldwide recognition
- Start your journey as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Support Engineer, or Network Associate with reputed companies.
- Practical Training and hands on Lab Sessions.
We provide students with world-class infrastructure, including training labs equipped with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi, and Projectors. Our labs are open 24*7 for students to practice at their convenience.
200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
- Computer network – Components and their characteristics
- Host-to-Host communication (Switch and Routers)
- Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) Software – Features and Functions
- LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP
- Operation of switches
- Installing a switch and performing the initial configuration
- TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Functions of routing
- Basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- IPv6 – Main features, addresses, and configuration
- Verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Static Routing – operation, benefits, and limitations
- VLANs and Trunks – Describe, Implement, and Verify
- Inter-VLAN Routing – Application and Configuration
- Dynamic Routing Protocols
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)- Components and Terms
- Working of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their application
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients
- Configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Concepts of wireless networks, Types of Wireless Networks
- Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) Uses
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Network Programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Cisco DNA Center™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Basic IOS system monitoring tools configuration
- Management of Cisco devices
- The current security threat landscape
- Threat defense technologies
- Basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement steps to harden network devices
200-301 CCNA LABS OUTLINE
- Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- How a Switch Operates
- Basic Switch Configuration
- Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- The interface on a Cisco Router – Configuration
- Layer 2 Discovery Protocols – Configuration and Verification
- Initial Router Configuration – Implementation
- Default Gateway – Configuration
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Switch Media and Port Issues – Troubleshoot
- Port Duplex Issues – Troubleshoot
- Basic IPv6 Connectivity – Configuration
- IPv4 Static Routes – Configure and Verify
- IPv6 Static Routes – Configure
- Implement IPv4 and IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configuring and Verifying IPv4 ACLs
- Implementing Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configuring a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configuring Static NAT
- Configuring Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implementing PAT
- Logging into and monitoring the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configuring a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options and Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade the Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2)
- Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Securing the Console and Remote Access
- Enabling and Limiting the Remote Access Connectivity
- Securing Device Administrative Access
- Configuration and Verification Port Security
- Implementing Device Hardening
POST TRAINING SUPPORT & PLACEMENT
As part of our Post Training Support, we provide our students with some benefits:
- Students can appear for two refresher/backup courses at no extra cost.
- 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp, and Emails.
- 100% placement assistance provided to all our students.
- Industry approved Resume Templates and Interview Questions Guides are provided to students
- Students can speak with our trainers for career guidance.
- Global Certification Guidance and support.
200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE – EXAM PREPARATION
- Certification Name: CCNA -Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Exam Code: 200-301 CCNA
- Exam Duration: Duration: 120 minutes
- Available languages: English, Japanese
- Exam Location: Examination at Pearson Vue Centers.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN I-MEDITA?
- Get trained by highly experienced and accredited trainers
- I-Medita Labs are open 24*7 for students.
- Recorded sessions are provided to students for better learning.
- Our dedicated placement team assists students with job opportunities.
- Every training batch will comprise of only 20 students.
- Students can repeat the registered course up to two times free of cost post completion of the training
- Well-equipped training rooms and labs with Digital Writing Pads, AC, Wi-Fi, and Projectors.
- Lab Workbooks, Self-Study Guides, PDFs, Interview Questions, Resume Templates are provided to students
- Support delivered via revision classes, emails, chats, and webinars.
- Every candidate will receive an accredited training completion certification.
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Prerequisites for CCNA 200-301 Certification
How to schedule the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam?
What are the types of questions in the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam?
- Multiple choice questions with just one answer
- Multiple choice questions with more than one answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation Questions
Duration, No. of Questions, Criteria for Passing
Cost of 200-301 CCNA Certification
Validity of 200-301 CCNA Certification
Process to renew CCNA 200-301 Certification
- Pass any one associate exam
- Pass any one professional concentration exam
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass one CCIE lab exam
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858