Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Cisco CCNA Training Course in Delhi-NCR
Before we delve into what is CCNA Training Course let us understand some basics.
When you want to find out something or learn something what do you do? You enter the search term in Google and you have the answer in milliseconds. Right? Ever imagined how this happens within milliseconds? or What exactly goes on behind the scenes to make this possible?
All this is the magic of Networks. Networking refers to the technology which connects computers, mobiles and other devices with each other and even to the Internet using Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points and other networking equipments. That is when we are able to learn, communicate, share information, resources etc. Thus Networks are the backbone of all communications.
The field of study dedicated to understand how to set up a network, manage a network, ensure it is always up & running, safeguarding it from any security threats and more is a crucial part of Networking. The people working in this field are called Networking Professionals.
What is CCNA R&S?
CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING stands for CISCO Certified Network Associate (Routing & Switching). The CCNA Training Course for Routing & Switching lays the foundation for anyone who wishes to pursue a career in Networking.
I-Medita conducts CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Training Course in Delhi-NCR. Our courses are intensive class room based trainings along with a huge emphasis on Lab sessions. We help you to build your skills, become competent and stay relevant in the field of Networking. Our Networking courses are completely aligned with the curriculum for CISCO’s Globally Recognized CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification.
Who should take CCNA Training Course?
- Students who are eager to make a career in Networking can take CCNA Training Course.
- Professionals already working in networking domain can take this course to improve their knowledge and increase their efficiency.
- Professionals who would like to gain a CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification to establish their authority as an expert in this field.
Pre-requisites for CCNA Training Course
You should have basic knowledge of computers and networking terminologies.
Job profiles available after CCNA Training Course
Our CCNA R&S Training course empowers you to start your journey as a:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Associate
Average salary after CCNA Training Course
Average starting salary for fresher are in the range of INR 15K to 40K per month in India.
For experienced people it will differ based on their years of experience and performance.
Next Step after CCNA Training Course
In order to progress in your career in networking, you can pursue the CCNP and CCIE in your preferred field of specialization. These will establish your authority as an expert and provide you better career opportunities and higher salaries.
I-Medita Free Demo Session
We at I-Medita provide a Free Demo Session for Networking Aspirants with our CISCO Certified Trainers & Experts to gain insights about the field of networking, the career opportunities, prospects for future growth and so on. This is especially helpful for people who are skeptical whether this is the right field for them or not. It will also give you a feel of how our trainings are delivered.
I-Medita conducts multiple batches in a day for CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING training courses in Delhi-NCR. All our trainers are Cisco Certified CCIE Networking Trainers and Industry Experts.
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
2.5 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCNA R&S Training
We provide our students the opportunity to work on the following devices in CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Training Course. This gives them hands on experience and makes them confident at handling these tools and become efficient at setting up, managing and operating basic enterprise networks.
- Router: 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
- Tools: Cisco IOS , Putty, GNS and Cisco Packet Tracer
What will you learn in this CCNA Training Course?
CCNA Routing & Switching Training course focuses on the following aspects of Networking. In this course, you will learn:
Networking fundamentals, Types of Networks, LAN/WAN, IP addressing & Subnetting, OSI and TCP/IP model, Configuration and troubleshooting of Switches and routers, VLANs, Routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF), Ethernet, Network utilities (ping, tracert, arp), NAT, ACLs and much more.
At I-Medita, we emphasize on Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions. We have a world class infrastructure for our students. Our Training rooms and labs are equipped with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our labs are open 24*7 for students to practice at their convenience.
Outcomes of CCNA Training Course
You will have an indepth knowledge and thorough understanding of the key concepts of Networking, OSI Model, TCP/IP, IP Addressing, Routing-Protocols, LAN Switching, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, RIP & more.
- You will learn how routing and switching technology functions in real-world networking environments.
- You will be proficient at installation, configuration, operation, administration, management and troubleshooting basic IPv4 and IPv6 business networks.
- You will be well prepared and ready to take on the CISCO CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification examination which has a world-wide recognition and establishes you as an expert in your field.
- You will be well equipped to start you journey as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Network Associate with reputed companies.
CCNA R&S Training Course Curriculum?
I-Medita CCNA R&S course curriculum adheres to and consists of all the modules which are required as per the Cisco Blue Print for completion of CCNA R&S Certification
- Networking Fundamentals
- Network Cabling & Types
- IP addressing and Subnetting
- Network tools and their Operations
- Network Protocols
- Cisco IOS – (Cisco Internetwork Operating System)
- IP Routing
- RIP – Routing Information Protocol
- EIGRP – Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- OSPF – Open Shortest Path First
- LAN Switching
- VLAN- Virtual LAN
- DTP – Dynamic Trunking Protocol
- VTP – VLAN Trunking Protocol
- STP-Spanning Tree Protocol
- Switchport Security
- ACLs – Access Control List
- NAT – Network Address Translation
- WAN Protocols
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Miscellaneous Topics
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Training Course Curriculum Details.
We have fully equipped state of the art Training Labs. Our Lab training sessions make our students well prepared to handle:
- Operations of IOS Basics
- Configuration and Operations of Static Routing
- Configuration and Operations of RIP
- Configuration and Operations of EIGRP
- Configuration and Operations of OSPF
- Configuration and Operations of basic BGP
- Configuration and Operations of Static Routing for IPv6
- Configuration and Operations of EIGRP for IPv6
- Configuration and Operations of OSPF for IPv6
- Verifying the Operations of Switching Basics
- Configuration and Operations of Virtual Local Area Network
- Configuration and Operations of Trunk & DTP
- Configuration and Operations of Inter-VLAN Routing
- Configuration and Operations of STP and VTP
- Configuration and Operations of Layer-2 Security
- Configuration and Operations of ACL for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configuration and Operations of NAT
- Configuration and Operations of WAN Protocols – “PPP & GRE”
- Configuration and Operations of Hot Standby Router Protocol
- Verifying the Operations of Network Management Protocols
Post Training Support & Placement
As part of our Post Training Support commitment, we offer our students 3 refresher courses at no extra cost. We also provide them 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails. Our students are welcome to get their queries resolved or speak with our Trainers for career guidance.
We are fully committed to offer 100% placement assistance to all our students. We guide them how to write resumes by providing them Industry approved Resume Templates We provide them Interview Questions Guides to help them prepare systematically for their job interviews; to put their best foot forward and make a great impression.
CCNA R&S Certification – Exam Preparation
Option 1: Either pass single Cisco Certified Network Associate 200-125 Exam.
Option 2: Pass Two exams i.e Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (100-105 ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (200-105 ICND2)
27 May 2019
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Gurugram||ENROLL NOW|
10 Jun 2019
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Gurugram||ENROLL NOW|
29 Jun 2019
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Gurugram||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching Certification FAQ
Are there any Prerequisites for CCNA R&S Certification
There are no pre-requisites for the CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification. Anyone aspiring to make a career in Networking domain can appear for CCNA R&S Certification.
How to schedule CCNA R&S Certification Exam?
Pearson Vue centers are approved Cisco Exam Test Centers. Please schedule your
CCNA R&S examination via the Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
What types of questions are asked in CCNA R&S Certification Exam?
The CCNA R&S Certification Exam includes different types of questions.
- Multiple choice questions having just one answer
- Multiple choice questions having more than one answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Complete the blanks
- Simulation Questions
How long is the CCNA R&S Certification valid?
CCNA R&S Certification is valid for three years. Please remember to renew your certification before the expiry date.
What is the process to renew my CCNA R&S Certification?
There are 3 options to renew CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification.
- Clear CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification again
- Clear CCNP ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification, thus, your CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING gets renewed automatically.
- Clear any other CCNP level exam like CCNP Security, CCNP Collaboration, CCNP Service Provider. Even with this, your CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING Certification gets renewed.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346