Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
WHAT IS CCNA TRAINING COURSE?
Before we dive into our CCNA Training Course, let us understand some basics. If you wish to find information about something or learn about something, what do you do? You enter the search term in Google, and you have the answer in the blink of your eye. Right? Have you ever imagined how this happens within milliseconds? Or What exactly goes on behind the scenes to make this possible?
All the above is due to Networks. Networking refers to the technology which connects computers, mobiles, and other devices with each other and even to the Internet using Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, and other networking devices. That is when we learn, communicate, share information, resources, etc. Thus Networks are the backbone of all communications and CCNA is the first stepping stone to learn the networking fundamentals.
CCNA helps understand how to set up and manage a network, ensures its smooth functioning, safeguards it from any security threats, and more. The people working in this field are called Networking Professionals.
CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI-NCR?
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. The New CCNA 200-301 Training Module lays the foundation for aspirants who wish to pursue their career in Networking.
CCNA 200-301 Training Module includes knowledge and skills related to Network fundamentals, Network access, IP connectivity, IP services, Security fundamentals, Automation, and programmability.
I-Medita conducts a 200-301 CCNA Training Course in Delhi-NCR. Training sessions at I-Medita are intensive classroom-based training, which emphasizes theoretical knowledge as well as lab sessions. We help you to build your skills, become competent, and stay relevant in the field of Networking. We ensure complete alignment with the curriculum for Cisco’s Globally Recognized CCNA 200-301 Certification.
WHO SHOULD TAKE CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI-NCR?
- Students eager to make a career in Networking can take the CCNA 200-301 Training Course.
- Professionals working in the networking domain can take the CCNA 200-301 training course to improve knowledge and efficiency.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification helps establish the candidate’s authority as an expert in this field.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR CCNA TRAINING COURSE
Before taking the CCNA 200-301 Training, you should have:
- Basic Computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
Although there are no formal pre-requisites for the CCNA Certification, however, the candidates are recommended to have a good understanding of the CCNA exam topics.
JOB PROFILES AVAILABLE AFTER CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI-NCR
The new 200-301 CCNA Training course empowers you to start your journey as a:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Associate
I-Medita conducts multiple batches in a day for CCNA training courses in Delhi-NCR. Both Weekdays(Mon-Thurs) and Weekend (Sat-Sun) bathes are available.
|200-301 CCNA Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Thu)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
2.5 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during the Cisco CCNA Training
We provide students the opportunity to work on the following devices in Cisco CCNA Training Course.
- Router: 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
- Tools: Cisco IOS, Putty, GNS, and Cisco Packet Tracer
The above devices will provide them with hands-on experience and make them confident at handling these tools. Candidates become efficient at setting up, managing, and operating primary enterprise networks.
LEARNING OUTCOMES IN THE CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI-NCR
CCNA 200-301 Training course focuses on the following aspects of Networking:
- Networking fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability.
Candidates will also focus on the below-mentioned aspects:
- Routing and Switching Technology functions in real-world networking environments.
- Candidates will be proficient at installation, configuration, operation, administration, management, and troubleshooting basic IPv4 and IPv6 business networks.
- Be well prepared and ready to take up the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam, which provides you with worldwide recognition and establishes you as an expert in your field.
- You will be well equipped to start your journey as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer or Network Support Engineer, Network Associate with reputed companies.
At I-Medita, we emphasize on Practical Training and Lab Sessions. We provide students with world-class infrastructure, including training labs equipped with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi, and Projectors. Our labs are open 24*7 for students to practice at their convenience.
TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
- Identification of the components of a computer network and describing their primary characteristics
- Understanding the model of host-to-host communication
- Features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Ethernet as the Network Access Layer of TCP/IP and Operation of Switches
- Installation of the switch and performing Initial Configuration
- TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Defining the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Exploring the functions of routing
- Implementing basic configuration on a Cisco Router
- Host-to-host Communications across switches and routers
- Identification and Resolution of common switched network issues
- Addressing common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Operations, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describing, Implementation, and Verification of Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and Trunks
- Application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Basics of Dynamic Routing Protocols including components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describing Basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their application in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients
- Explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Essential Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Concepts of wireless networks, Types of Wireless Networks and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Introduction of Network and Device Architectures and Virtualization
- Network Programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Smart Network Management Solutions – Cisco DNA Center™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure IOS System Monitoring Tools
- Management of Cisco devices
- Security Threat Landscape
- Threat Defense Technologies
- Implementation of the security configuration of the device management plane
- Implementation of preliminary steps to harden network devices
CCNA 200-301 LABS OUTLINE
- Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Observe How a Switch Operates and perform basic Switch Configuration
- Implementation of the Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Implement an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Implement IPv4 Static Routing
- Implement IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Implement Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implement PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade the Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
POST TRAINING SUPPORT & PLACEMENT AFTER CCNA TRAINING
As part of our Post Training Support commitment, we offer our students with some benefits:
- Two refresher/Backup courses at no extra cost.
- 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp, and Emails.
- 100% placement assistance to all our students.
- Guidance on how to write resumes by providing them Industry approved Resume Templates.
- Interview Questions Guides offered to help you prepare systematically for job interviews.
- Global Certification Guidance and support.
200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE – EXAM PREPARATION
- Certification Name: CCNA -Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Exam Code: 200-301 CCNA
- Exam Duration: Duration: 120 minutes
- Available languages: English, Japanese
- Exam Location: Online Examination at Pearson Vue Centers.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN I-MEDITA?
- Certified Instructors: Get trained by highly experienced and accredited trainers
- 24*7 Lab Availability: I-Medita Labs are open 24*7 for students. Students can carry their ID-Cards and access labs according to their convenience.
- Recorded Sessions: Recorded sessions are provided to students for better learning. Students can access the recorded sessions and other learning material through our Student Learning Portal.
- 100% Placement Support: Our dedicated placement team will assist students with job opportunities.
- Limited Students per class: We believe in quality over quantity. Hence, every session will comprise of only 20 students
- Course Revision: After completing the training program, students can repeat the registered course up to two times free of cost.
- Smart Classrooms: We provide well-equipped training rooms and labs with Digital Writing Pads, AC, Wi-Fi, and Projectors.
- Comprehensive Study Resources: We provide students with Lab Workbooks, Self-Study Guides, PDFs, Interview Questions, Resume Templates.
- Post-Training Support: Post completion of the training, we provide support via revision classes, emails, chats, and webinars.
- Authorized Training Certification: Post-training, every candidate will receive an accredited training completion certification.
Batches Coming Soon
Cisco CCNA Certification Exam FAQ
Prerequisites for CCNA 200-301 Certification
How to schedule the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam?
What are the types of questions in the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam?
- Multiple choice questions with just one answer
- Multiple choice questions with more than one answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation Questions
Duration, No. of Questions, Criteria for Passing
Cost of 200-301 CCNA Certification
Validity of 200-301 CCNA Certification
Process to renew CCNA 200-301 Certification
- Pass any one associate exam
- Pass any one professional concentration exam
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass one CCIE lab exam
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858