CCNA Course in Delhi - Best CCNA Certification Training
80 Hours Training
No. of Hours
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
WHAT IS CCNA TRAINING COURSE?
Before we dive into details of our CCNA Course in Delhi, let us understand some basics. If you wish to find information about something or learn about something, what do you do? You enter the search term in Google, and you have the answer in the blink of your eye. Right? Have you ever imagined how this happens within milliseconds? Or What exactly goes on behind the scenes to make this possible?
All the above is due to strong Network implementations. Networking refers to the technology which connects computers, mobiles, and other devices with each other and even to the Internet using Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, and other networking devices. That is when we learn, communicate, share information, resources, etc. Thus Networks are the backbone of all communications and CCNA is the first stepping stone to learn the networking fundamentals.
CCNA Course Training helps understand how to set up and manage a network, ensures its smooth functioning, safeguards it from any security threats, and more. The people working in this field are called Networking Professionals.
CCNA COURSE IN DELHI?
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. The New CCNA 200-301 Training Module lays the foundation for aspirants who wish to pursue their career in Networking.
CCNA 200-301 Training Module includes knowledge and skills related to Network fundamentals, Network access, IP connectivity, IP services, Security fundamentals, Automation, and programmability.
I-Medita conducts a 200-301 CCNA Course in Delhi-NCR via Online Live Instructor-Led Mode. Training sessions at I-Medita are intensive Online Live Trainer-based training, which emphasizes theoretical knowledge as well as lab sessions. We help you to build your skills, become competent, and stay relevant in the field of Networking. We ensure complete alignment with the curriculum for Cisco’s Globally Recognized CCNA 200-301 Certification.
WHO SHOULD TAKE CCNA COURSE IN DELHI?
- Students eager to make a career in Networking can take the CCNA 200-301 Training Course.
- Professionals working in the networking domain can take the CCNA 200-301 training course to improve knowledge and efficiency.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification helps establish the candidate’s authority as an expert in this field.
- Candidates involved in network administration, network operations, and network management can take the CCNA Training course to boost their technical knowledge.
- The CCNA Training course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification.
- Technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR CCNA COURSE IN DELHI
Before taking the CCNA 200-301 Training, you should have:
- Basic Computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
JOB PROFILES AVAILABLE AFTER CCNA TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI
The new 200-301 CCNA Training course empowers you to start your journey as a:
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Network Associate
- Network operations center (NOC) Engineer
I-Medita conducts Live Online Classes for CCNA training courses in Delhi-NCR. Both Weekdays(Monday to Thursday) and Weekend (Saturday-Sunday) bathes are available.
|200-301 CCNA Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Thu)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
80 Hours Training
80 Hours Training
2 Hours a Day
3 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during the Cisco CCNA Training
We provide students the opportunity to work on the following devices in Cisco CCNA Training Course.
- Router: 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811 and other latest series.
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560 and other latest series.
- Tools to be used: Cisco IOS, Putty, GNS, and Cisco Packet Tracer, EVE-NG
The above devices will provide candidates with hands-on experience and make them confident at handling these tools. Candidates become efficient at setting up, managing, and operating primary enterprise networks after competing the Cisco CCNA Training.
LEARNING OUTCOMES IN THE CCNA COURSE IN DELHI
CCNA 200-301 Training course focuses on the following aspects of Networking:
- Networking fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability.
Candidates will also focus on the below-mentioned aspects:
- Networking fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability.
- Routing and Switching Technology functions in real-world networking environments.
- Candidates will be proficient at installation, configuration, operation, administration, management, and troubleshooting basic IPv4 and IPv6 business networks.
- Be well prepared and ready to take up the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam, which provides you with worldwide recognition in IT Networking field.
- You will be well equipped to start your journey as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer or Network Support Engineer, Network Associate with reputed companies.
TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
- Identification of the components of a computer network and describing their primary characteristics
- Understanding the model of host-to-host communication
- Features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Ethernet as the Network Access Layer of TCP/IP and Operation of Switches
- Installation of the switch and performing Initial Configuration
- TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Defining the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Exploring the functions of routing
- Implementing basic configuration on a Cisco Router
- Host-to-host Communications across switches and routers
- Identification and Resolution of common switched network issues
- Addressing common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Operations, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describing, Implementation, and Verification of Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and Trunks
- Application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Basics of Dynamic Routing Protocols including components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describing Basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their application in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients
- Explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Essential Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Concepts of wireless networks, Types of Wireless Networks and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Introduction of Network and Device Architectures and Virtualization
- Network Programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Smart Network Management Solutions – Cisco DNA Center Overview
- Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Overview
- Configure IOS System Monitoring Tools
- Management of Cisco devices
- Security Threat Landscape
- Threat Defense Technologies
- Implementation of the security configuration of the device management plane
- Implementation of preliminary steps to harden network devices
CCNA 200-301 LABS OUTLINE
- Taking console of Router
- IOS Modes on devices
- Use of various show Commands
- Use of copy, write, erase and delete command
- Configuring various Passwords on devices
- Configuring an IPv4 address on a Router
- Configuring Telnet
- Configuring SSH
- Configuring DHCP
- Configuring DNS
- Configuring HTTP services on a Router
- Backup and Restoration of Configuration
- Performing Password Recovery on a router
- Backup of IOS on a router
- Restoration of IOS on a router
- Configuring Static Routing on two routers
- Configuring Static Host Route on Router
- Configuring Static Routing on three routers
- Changing AD Value of a Static Route
- Configuring Static Default Route on Router
- Configuring Static Discard Route on Router
- Configuring Single Area OSPF
- Verification of OSPF routing table
- Verification of neighbor table
- Verification of database table
- Verifying an OSPF process on interfaces in detail
- Changing Hello and Dead Interval on interfaces
- Changing Interface Cost
- Use of ip ospf mtu-ignore command on interface
- Changing OSPF network type
- Changing OSPF Priority on interface
- Shutting down the OSPF process on interface
- Debugging the OSPF adjacency
- Changing reference-bandwidth for cost calculation
- Flooding default route information using default-information
- Defining an administrative distance value using distance command
- Controlling the forwarding of packets over multiple paths using maximum-paths
- Using passive-interface command to suppress update information
- Changing router-id for OSPF process using router-id command
- Shutting down the OSPF process by shutdown command.
- Configuring Multi Area OSPF on router using network command
- Using show ip ospf border-routers command to verify ABRs and ASBRs
- Configuring IPv6 Static Routing on two routers using Next Hop IP Address
- Configuring IPv6 Static Host Route on Router
- Configuring IPv6 Static Routing on three routers
- Changing AD Value of an IPv6 Static Route – Path Preference; Static Floating Route
- Configuring IPv6 Static Default Route on Router
- Verifying the newly installed Static routes by show ipv6 route command
- Ping and Traceroute to check the reachability
- Mac Address-table verification
- Adding and Clearing an entry from Mac Address-table
- Changing the aging time of mac address table
- Assign IP address on VLAN interface to take backup and recover the configuration and IOS.
- Creating and renaming Access and Voice VLANs on a switch
- Assigning VLAN membership to switchports
- Verifying VLAN information by show vlan brief command
- Configuring access and trunk ports on switches
- Defining trunk encapsulation protocol; Dot1q, ISL or negotiate
- Verifying trunk ports by show interfaces trunk command
- Changing Native VLAN and removing a VLAN from allowed VLAN list on trunk ports
- Using DTP for trunking by using switchport mode dynamic auto/desirable command
- Turning off trunk negotiation by switchport nonegotiate command
- Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing using Router
- Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing using Layer 3 Switch
- Verifying Spanning Tree Protocol operation for loop avoidance
- Changing Spanning-Tree mode using spanning-tree mode command
- Manipulating Root Bridge election process
- Manipulating Root Port / Designated port election
- Configuring spanning-tree portfast feature for rapid convergence
- Configuring and verifying Port-Security on switchports
- Performing err-disable recovery of switchports
- Configuring BPDU Guard feature on switches
- Creating and defining permit/deny statements in a standard ACL
- Applying Standard Access Control List on router interface
- Verifying the reachability after applying standard ACL
- Editing existing ACL using ip access-list standard command
- Allowing specific IPs to remotely access the router by using ACL
- Creating and defining permit/deny statements in an extended ACL on router
- Applying extended Access Control List on router interface
- Verifying the reachability after applying extended ACL
- Editing existing ACL using ip access-list extended command
- Blocking services like HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, DNS, DHCP etc with extended ACL
- Configuring and applying named ACL on router
- Configuring IPv6 access-list and applying on proper interface.
- Defining Inside and Outside interface for NAT
- Configuring Static NAT on a router
- Configuring Dynamic NAT for a range of private IP addresses
- Configuring Port Address Translation
- Verifying NAT
- Debugging the NAT translations
- Clearing older translations
- Configuring HSRP
- Enabling HSRP Preempt
- Changing HSRP priority on interface
- Tracking and Interface using standby <group no> track command
- Configuring and verifying ICMP echo-based IP SLA.
- Creating a track object for tracking the SLA, interface and route
- Using the track object in HSRP to track the reachability to the IP
- Changing HSRP group name by standby <group no> <name> command
- Configuring CDP and LLDP on Switches
- Verifying CDP and LLDP Status
- Configuring and Verifying NTP server on router
- Enabling SNMP on router
- Using logging host command on a router for capturing log messages on Syslog server
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade the Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
POST TRAINING SUPPORT & PLACEMENT AFTER CCNA TRAINING
As part of our Post Training Support commitment, we offer our students with some benefits:
- Recorded video lecture access provided via learning portal for 03 Months.
- 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp, and Emails.
- 100% placement assistance to all our students.
- Two refresher/Backup courses at no extra cost at the training center or 60 Days access to recorded video lectures.
- Guidance on how to write resumes by providing them with Industry-approved Resume Templates.
- Interview Questions Guides offered to help you prepare systematically for job interviews.
- Global Certification Guidance and support.
- CCNA 200-301 Certification Examination Preparation Practice Question series.
200-301 CCNA TRAINING COURSE – EXAM PREPARATION
- Certification Name: CCNA -Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Exam Code: 200-301 CCNA
- Exam Duration: Duration: 120 minutes
- CCNA Examination Cost: USD 300 + Local Taxes
- Available languages: English, Japanese
- Exam Location: Online Examination at Pearson Vue Centers.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN CCNA COURSE IN DELHI BY I-MEDITA
- Certified Instructors: Get trained by highly experienced and accredited trainers
- 24*7 Lab Availability: I-Medita Labs are open 24*7 for students. Students can carry their ID-Cards and access labs according to their convenience.
- Recorded Sessions: Recorded sessions are provided to students for better learning. Students can access the recorded sessions and other learning material through our Student Learning Portal.
- 100% Placement Support: Our dedicated placement team will assist students with job opportunities.
- Limited Students per class: We believe in quality over quantity. Hence, every session will comprise of only 20 students
- Course Revision: After completing the training program, students can repeat the registered course up to two times free of cost at the training center or can opt 60 Days access to recorded video lectures.
- Comprehensive Study Resources: We provide students with Lab Workbooks, Self-Study Guides, PDFs, Interview Questions, Resume Templates.
- Post-Training Support: Post completion of the training, we provide support via revision classes, emails, chats, and webinars.
- Authorized Training Certification: Post-training, every candidate will receive an accredited training completion certification.
Cisco CCNA Certification Exam FAQ
Prerequisites for CCNA 200-301 Certification
How to schedule the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam?
Cisco conducts the Cisco CCNA Exam in two ways. Proctored exams delivered at a Pearson Vue Test Center OR OnVUE Online proctored Exam.
- At Test Center: Cisco CCNA certification exam is delivered in a proctored environment at a Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center. To schedule a certification exam or locate a test center visit https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco.aspx
- OnVUE Online proctored Exam: Get Cisco CCNA certified from your home or office. You can take your Cisco CCNA examination from home through OnVUE online proctoring. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation to provide a secure exam experience.
The same Pearson VUE web account is used to schedule the Cisco CCNA Certification exam at the test center or via OnVUE Online proctored Exam.
What are the types of questions in the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam?
- Multiple choice questions with just one answer
- Multiple choice questions with more than one answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation Questions
Duration, No. of Questions, Criteria for Passing
Cost of 200-301 CCNA Certification
Validity of 200-301 CCNA Certification
Process to renew CCNA 200-301 Certification
- Pass any one associate exam
- Pass any one professional concentration exam
- Pass one technology core exam
- Pass any one expert-level written exam
- Pass any one expert-level Lab/Practical exam
- Earn 30 CE credits
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858