Why Cisco CCNP Security Training?
Are you keen to build a successful career in Network Security? You should take the advanced CCNP Security Training in India. This is the conventional way to improve your competencies and skills to progress in your career. After completion of CCNP Security Training, you should go one step further, and obtain the prestigious Cisco CCNP Security Certification. This will establish your authority in Network Security domain and open up many avenues to advance in your career.
Why Cisco CCNP Security Training in India with I-Medita?
I-Medita is acknowledged as one of the finest institutes providing Cisco CCNP Security Training in India. We have designed the CCNP Security Training curriculum as per the guidelines provided in the Cisco CCNP Security Certification Blue Print.
This ensures that you get prepared, simultaneously, for your Cisco CCNP Global Certification. You can thus take the exam and achieve your Cisco Certification soon after the Training.
We conduct CCNP Security Training in India at Pune & Delhi-NCR. We conduct Classroom based Trainings. We give equal importance to practical Lab sessions. Our Trainers are CCIE Certified and Industry Experts and guide students keeping their best interests in mind.
Benefits of obtaining Cisco CCNP Security Global Certification:
At I-Medita, we motivate and encourage all our students to acquire Cisco CCNP Security Global Certification. There are huge benefits of obtaining the certification. For e.g.
- You gain comprehensive understanding of latest Cisco Security Solutions
- You become expert at configuring, managing, troubleshooting Cisco network security appliances promptly & efficiently
- You earn respect for having achieved a prestigious certification
- You qualify for promotion and/ or salary increments in current company
- You have the opportunity to apply for senior positions with top companies
I-Medita CCNP Security Training Course Content & Labs
I-Medita CCNP Security Training Course Curriculum focuses on Cisco Network Security appliances, Cisco IOS Software devices and Network Security solutions. By the end of the course you will have thorough information and knowledge of:
- Network Security Principles
- Securing Cisco Switch & Cisco Router
- Functions Of Cisco ASA Firewall
- Firewall Architecture
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- ASA Policy
- Zone-Based Firewall On Cisco Routers
- Operations Of Cisco Next-Generation Firewall
- Identity Policies
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Context-Aware Firewall Components
- Web (Cloud) And Email Security Solutions
- 802.1X And Cisco Trustsec
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Virtual Private Network- Remote Access SSL VPN
- Site-To-Site VPN (DMVPN, Flexvpn)
- Network security
- Cloud security
- Content security
- Endpoint protection and detection
- Secure network access
- Visibility and enforcement
- Cisco ASA – Essentials and Basics
- Cisco ASA -Routing
- Cisco ASA -Network Address Translation
- VPNs on Cisco ASA
- VPN Load balancing on Cisco ASA
- Cisco ASA Advanced Firewall Features
- Clustering on Cisco ASA
- MPF on Cisco ASA
- Cisco Firepower® Threat Defense Policy configurations
- Cisco Firepower® Threat DefenseIntegrations
- Cisco Firepower® Threat DefenseDeployments
- Cisco Firepower® Threat Defense Management and troubleshooting
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Architecture and deployment
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Policy enforcement
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Web Auth and guest services
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Profiler
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – BYOD
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Endpoint compliance
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Network access device administration
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Administration
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Spam control and antispam
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Message filters
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Data loss prevention
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – LDAP
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Email authentication and encryption
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – System quarantines and delivery methods
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Proxy services
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Authentication
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Decryption policies
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Differentiated traffic access policies and identification policies
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Acceptable use control settings
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Malware defense
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Data security and data loss prevention
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) -Secure communications
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) -Architectures
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) -Troubleshooting
Our Labs are fully equipped with modern Cisco security equipment’s. At I-Medita, we believe practical experience of working with and managing latest Cisco security appliances is crucial to your success. Therefore we emphasize on having 1 or 2 hours of Lab practice every day. With daily practice, you become experienced in testing, deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco network security appliances
- Routers: Cisco 1841 (Version 15.x), 2610, 2611, 2611xm, 2811
- Switches: Cisco 2950, 3560 POE, 3750 (Version 12.x)
- Firewall: Cisco 5510, 5512x (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco IPS: 4255 (Version 7.x)
- Cisco WSA: Virtual (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco ESA: Virtual (Version 9.x)
- Cisco ISE: Virtual (Version 1.x & 2.x)
- Cisco WLC: Virtual (Version 8.x)
- Cisco AP: 1242
- Firepower Management Center 1000
- Firepower Management Center 2000
- Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco Firepower Software version use 6.2.1
- Firepower Management Center 4000
- Firepower Management Center 4500
What are the Job Roles for CCNP Security Professionals in India?
After you finish your CCNP Training in India, you become experienced and qualified to apply as Network Security Engineers, who are in responsible for security of Networking devices and appliances, deploying, troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS and more
I-Medita CCNP Security Training in India FAQ?
Do you provide any accommodation Facilities for outstation students?
We sense that outstation students may be thinking about how to organize suitable lodging and boarding facilities during the course. Hence, our facilities team, gives you information about accommodation facilities close to our training centres.
We offer the choice of “online training” to those students who cannot attend the classroom session, due to extremely unavoidable prior commitments
How are the Online Training Conducted?
Our Online CCNP Security Training is organized in the same manner as the classroom training. Except that here, you will connect with our Expert Trainers using Cisco Webex or Zoom.us
- Cisco Webex: It is a Cisco video conferencing with screen sharing for online courses and online training.
- Zoom.us is a popular software-based conference room used for online training rooms
Are there any Group Discounts?
We offer the following Group Discounts: E.g.
- If 2 students register together, both will get a flat 5% discount.
- If 3 students register together, all 3 will get a flat 10% discount.
- If 4 or more students register together, all of them will get a flat 15% discount
Upcoming Training Batches in Pune
23 Aug 2021
ASA Firewall / CCNP Security v6.0
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Thu)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
30 Aug 2021
IOS VPN / CCNP Security v6.0
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Thu)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Upcoming Training Batches in Delhi – NCR
Batches Coming Soon
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858