CEH Bootcamp | Cyber Security Bootcamp
CEH Bootcamp | Cyber Security Bootcamp | Ethical Hacking Bootcamp
Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH Bootcamp/Cyber Security Bootcamp is a Live Instructor-Led Intensive advanced classroom Training Course with 20 modules, 340 attack technologies that intend to help beginners acquire advanced knowledge about cybersecurity, ethical hacking, and countermeasures, penetrations testing, offensive, and defective security.
In our CEH Bootcamp/Cyber Security Bootcamp , we teach about Cyber Security and ethical hacking fundamentals, Footprinting and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Vulnerability Analysis, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial-of-Service, Session Hijacking, Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Hacking Mobile Platforms, IoT Hacking, Cloud Computing, Cryptography. This CEH v10 Bootcamp / Cyber Security Bootcamp will prepare you for the CEH v10 Certification Examination. The classes are approximately 70% hands-on and 30% lecture.
I-Medita is an Authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
The Certified Ethical Hacker v10 ( CEH Bootcamp Program) by I-Medita is a 10 days rigorous training program and will help you appear for the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Examination. By passing the 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE), you earn the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification
Do you know, as per NASSCOM future skills report 3 million cybersecurity professionals are required over the next 3 years? The technology industry is increasing investments in digital products, services and digital transformation to contribute USD 369.22 Billion by 2020 for technology enterprises. There is a huge shortage of cybersecurity experts and professionals in the industry, however the job portal Indeed reported a spike of 150 percent in cybersecurity job roles between January 2017 and March 2018. Companies like AT&T, Cisco, Google, Facebook, KPMG have doubled the size of their cybersecurity teams in recent years.
With over three million Cyber Security professionals requirements in the next three years, EC Council CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker certification is considered one of the most valuable in any industry.
Classroom & Online
Hours per Day
|Click to Chat with us on WhatsApp|
Regular (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN CEH Bootcamp/Cyber Security Bootcamp
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management processes, and penetration testing
- Footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and the processes involved in covering tracks
- Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vectors, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and the penetration testing roadmap
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network,
- communication infrastructure, and end systems
- Threats to IoT platforms and how to defend IoT devices
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
CEH Bootcamp/Cyber Security Bootcamp COURSE OUTLINE
Click here to download the pdf version of the detailed CEH Bootcamp/Cyber Security Bootcamp Course Curriculum.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CEH Certification?
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH Examination, the candidate may opt to:
- Option 1: If you attend Official Training at an accredited Training Center, you can attempt the Certification exam without going through the application process. I-Medita is an Authorized Accredited Training Center.
- Option 2: If you have not attended any Official Training, your application must first be approved via the eligibility application process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who wants a quick refresher about Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security domain
- Network Security Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Security Officers
- Security Auditors
- security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Network Infrastructure
- Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Take Exam: You can schedule your CEH exam (312-50) at one of the ECC Exam Centre or 312-50 (VUE) via the Pearson VUE testing centers http://vue.com/eccouncil/contact/. I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner & the Exam Center.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858