Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall Training) Course
I-Medita is a leader in providing Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall Training) Course. The objective is to create skilled network security professionals proficient with all aspects of Fortinet’s network security platform.
Fortinet offers innovative, high-performance network security appliances for carriers, data centers, enterprises, and distributed offices. Fortinet provides top-rated network security, content security, secure access products.
Fortinet enterprise firewall platform – FortiGate, provides a wide array of next-generation security and networking functions. FortiGate uses security processors for Threat Protection, SSL inspection. FortiGate uses threat intelligence updates of FortiGuard for ensuring intrusion prevention and preventing attacks. FortiGate provides full visibility into applications, users and devices.
Thus, Fortinet FotiGate reduces risk of attacks through integrated visibility, stops threats using AI-driven breach prevention, and reduces complexity through automated operations and orchestration.
What is Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course?
I-Medita conducts Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course for Network Security professionals. Our course consists of classroom trainings coupled with extensive Lab sessions. During our course, you will obtain detailed knowledge about Fortinet FortiGate Firewall features, operation, implementation, and management.
Who should attend Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course?
- Security Professionals responsible for designing, administration, supporting enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate may take this course to enhance their capabilities.
- Security Professionals aspiring to appear for Fortinet NSE 4 Network Security Professional certification exam can take this course for a methodical & through preparation for the NSE exam.
What are the pre-requisites for Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course?
In order to enroll for Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall)training course, you should have good understanding and knowledge of network protocol and network security concepts. It will be an added advantage if you have work experience of: FortiGate Security, FortiGate Infrastructure, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita conducts a Free Demo Session for Network Security Professionals interested in attending the Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course. The aim of this session is to give you an idea of how our classroom trainings are delivered. You get a chance to interact with our Expert trainers about Fortinet FortiGate Firewalls or Network security in general. You also get a tour of our ultra-modern Labs equipped with the latest Network security equipments.
What will you learn in Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course?
During the Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course you will learn how to implement, troubleshoot, manage security infrastructure with FortiGate devices. The topics covered during this course are:
- FortiOS Architecture
- System Troubleshooting
- Traffic and Session Monitoring
- Central Management
- Network Address Translation
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)-formerly known as FortiGate Server Authentication
- Fortinet-SD-WAN Solutions
Outcomes of Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course?
After completing Fortinet Training (Fortigate Firewall) course, you will be able to:
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices
- Configure, troubleshoot and operate Fortigate Firewalls.
- Centralize management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources.
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, Routing, Nat, content inspection, and HA
- Simultaneously deploy multiple sites using the FortiManager VPN console
- Configure ADVPN to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
- Combine OSPF and BGP to route the enterprise traffic
- FSSO – Fortinet Single Sign-On
- Configuring SD-WAN load balancing
I-Medita conducts multiple batches of Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course daily. We ensure that there are only 20 students per batch so that our trainers can pay individual attention to our students. All our Trainers have a vast experience in the Network Security domain and are renowned Industry Experts
|Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
3 Hours a Day
Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course Curriculum
I-Medita Fortinet Training (FortiGate FiADVPN with RIP as the routing protocolrewall) course curriculum is designed to provide you the necessary knowledge and skills required for implementing, troubleshooting, managing security infrastructure using FortiGate. We cover the modules mentioned below during our Training.
At I-Medita, we believe that Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions are crucial to gain hands-on working experience. In addition to classroom lectures we provide you excellent Lab environment for practical sessions. During the Lab sessions you will get ample practice about topics mentioned below.
- Firewall Fundamentals
- Fortigate Basics
- Fortigate IPv4 Static Default Routing
- Fortigate IPv4 RIP
- Fortigate-IPv4 OSPF
- Fortigate-IPv4 IS-IS
- Fortigate-IPv4 BGP
- Fortigate-IPv4 Link Monitoring
- Fortigate-IPv4 Traffic Forwarding From One-Zone to Another-Zone
- Fortigate-IPv4 User-Authentication
- Fortigate-IPv4 Network Address Translation
- Fortigate-IPv6 Static-Default-Routing
- Fortigate-IPv6 RIPng
- Fortigate-IPv6 OSPFv3
- Fortigate-IPv6 IS-ISv6
- Fortigate-IPv6 BGPv6
- Fortigate-IPv6 Link-Monitoring
- Fortigate-IPv6 Traffic Forwarding from One-Zone to Another-Zone
- Fortigate-IPv6 User Group Authentication
- Fortigate-IPv6 Network Address Translation
- Fortigate-IPv4 Site-Site VPN IKE-1
- Fortigate-IPv4 Site-Site VPN IKE-2
- Fortigate-IPv4 Transparent Firewall
- Fortigate-IPv4 Transparent Firewall Site-Site VPN
- Fortigate-IPv6 Transparent Firewall
- Fortigate-IPv4 HA Active-Passive
- Fortigate-IPv4 HA Active-Active
- Fortigate-IPv6 HA Active-Passive
- Fortigate-IPv6 HA Active – Active
- Fortigate-IPv4 Server Load Balancing with round-robin
- Fortigate-IPv4 Server Load Balancing with weighted
- Fortigate-IPv4 Server Load Balancing with least-session
- Fortigate-IPv4 Server Load Balancing with least-rtt
- Fortigate-IPv4 Server Load Balancing with first-alive
- Fortigate-IPv6 Server Load Balancing with round-robin
- Fortigate-IPv6 Server Load Balancing with weighted
- Fortigate-IPv6 Server Load Balancing with least-session
- Fortigate-IPv6 Server Load Balancing with least-rtt
- Fortigate-IPv6 Server Load Balancing with first-alive
- Fortigate-IPv4-Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Fortigate-Zone or System Zone Configuration
- Fortigate-Parallel Path Processing (Life of Packet)
- Fortigate-ADVPN with RIP as the routing protocol
- Fortigate-ADVPN with BGP as the routing protocol
- Fortigate-ADVPN with OSPF as the routing protocol
- Fortigate-Dialup VPN FortiClient as dialup client GUI
- Fortigate-Dialup VPN FortiClient as dialup client CLI
- Fortigate-IPSec VPN Site-Site IPv4 GUI
- Fortigate-IPSec VPN Site-Site IPv6 CLI
- Fortigate-IPSec VPN Site-Site IPv4 with Certificate Authentication
- Fortigate-Software-Defined-Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Fortigate-Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
- Fortigate-Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
- Fortigate-Virtual Wire Deployment
- Fortigate-Link Aggregation & Redundant Interface
- Fortigate-Fortianalyzer Integration
- Fortigate-Fortimanager Integration
Post Training Support & Placement
When you enroll for I-Medita Fortinet Training (FortiGate Firewall) Course, you are given the choice to attend 3 refresher courses, (as & when required), without paying any additional fees. We have a 24*7 support helpline for clearing all your doubts or queries via Chat, WhatsApp and Emails
I-Medita provides 100% placement assistance to all students. We help you to prepare impressive resumes by emphasizing on your core networking security skills. We present to you a comprehensive question bank consisting of 100+ frequently asked network security questions. This is especially helpful for systematic preparation for exams & interviews.
Batches Coming Soon
FAQ – Fortinet Certification Exam Preparation
What are the Benefits of a Fortinet Certification?
- Certification validates your network security skills and experience.
- You can leverage Fortinet’s entire range of network security products.
- You get recognition as an elite security professional in the industry.
Where can I purchase a Fortinet Certification exam voucher?
You may purchase the NSE Certification Exam vouchers from a local reseller. You will be able to get pricing information from Resellers
To find out a reseller near you click here
Where can I take a Fortinet Certification Exam?
After you have purchased your exam voucher, you can take exams at following locations. Kindly note that you will need to login using your company email address
- NSE 1 exam on the NSE Institute
- NSE4 to NSE8 written exams at a Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center.
You may schedule your Fortinet Certification Exam via the Pearson Vue Website: https://home.pearsonvue.com/fortinet
- NSE8 practical exam, in person at a Fortinet site or remotely
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346