Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the ‘SUBMIT / REGISTER / REQUEST A CALL BACK’ option, the participant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, Course Durations, Batch Information, Payment Information, Fees Revisions. In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, courseware, products and services (“Services”) published, available or provided on www.imedita.com (the “Website”), which is owned, maintained and monitored by I-Medita Learning Solutions Private Limited (“Us”, “We” or “Our”). The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, providing course access to you, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY OF THE THIRD PARTIES. ALTHOUGH WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION IN EXTERNAL SECURE EMAIL SERVERS AND IN AUTOMATING TOOLS.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services. There is an unsubscribe link in the emails which you have received. You can simply click on unsubscribe from there.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below: I-MEDITA, Second Floor, Aditi Samruddhi Building, Baner, Pune, MH, 411045, India
Registrations and Admissions
- The admission of the candidate at I-Medita will be confirmed only after the complete fee payment or Down Payment or First installment.
- The batches will be allotted according to the first come, first serve rule. By any chance, if first batch is complete fully, the candidate will be allotted to the next batch for same course.
- Maintaining 95% and above attendance is mandatory at I-Medita.
- No Project Letters, Internship Letters or Training Letter will be provided to students with low attendance. In case of emergencies, attend the next class of the other batch with the permission of the trainer.
- Also, at the time of joining ID cards will be issued to all the students, which is mandatory to carry daily.
Course Upgradation Policies
- Candidate can upgrade any course at any time.
- I-Medita training course material is based on Cisco blueprints. It is designed by experienced professionals to make sure that students clear their Cisco Exams and gain knowledge and skills.
- Also, official Cisco Press Books are provided to every student. If the book is torn or damaged in any way, it needs to be return / exchanged within 24 hours. In few courses Cisco Press books are not provided and third party books are provided to students.
- I-Medita is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Training, Development and Placement Company registered by Ministry of Corporate affairs as an Educational Service Provider. I-Medita is also a Cisco Registered Partner. The certificates are provided to every student under I-Medita name post training completion.
- These certificates will only be provided to students with attendance of minimum 90% and full fee payment receipt.
- It is to be noted that these are not Cisco Global Certification. To earn that certification, one needs to follow Cisco Policies and pass its examination.
- Certificate will be provided only after successful completion of the training course.
- Students are required to fill out the Certification form to avail hard copy of certification.
Discipline is very important to maintain the decorum of any place. To have the productive environment at I-Medita, there are some rules at to be abided. The admission of the candidate can be cancelled if,
- She / he is absent for six consecutive classes with no intimation.
- The Fees / Installment / EMI is not paid on time.
- Creating nuisance in class, disturb other students or any other act of indiscipline.
- I-Medita reserves all rights to cancel the admission of the student without any prior notice.
- Payments can be done via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, Net Banking, Online Transfer etc. and need to be done in advance.
- Receipt of every payment will be provided to each student.
- A new batch starts on every Monday or Saturday or alternate Monday or Saturday on different courses.
- Batch / Batches can be postponed or rescheduled anytime with the intimation to students. Students can change their batches after the discussion with the Management.
- Admission of the candidate is confirmed only after the payment of full fees of first installment. Fees can be paid via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, Net Banking, Cheque.
- The fees mentioned on the website in inclusive of tax and service tax.
- The fees can be changed without any prior update to students and will be updated on the website.
- Late payment charges of Rs. 100 will be overdue per day for every day of delay.
Course Repeat / Revision Policies
- I-Medita students can repeat the same course 3 times free of cost. Contact the helpdesk and ask for the next batch of the same course. This policy of 3 times revision of courses is only applicable for the same version of the course. In case of any version upgradation, extra charges will be applicable.
- Do note that, usually version of every Cisco training in updated in every 3 years.
Job Guarantee Polices
- Term of Job Guarantee Program is subjected to the successful completion of the course, exams and qualifying success criteria.
- Not everyone is given admission in Job Guarantee Training. There is a Selection Process / Discussion before giving admission to any student.
- It is mandatory to have 95% attendance to qualify for Job Guarantee Mock Interviews, Examinations and Placements.
- There are series of mock interviews and pre-placement exams that needs to be qualified for in order to sit for the placements.
- Job Guarantee Program is not available for all the courses.
- It is mandatory for JGP students to attend classes for Resume Writing, Personality Developments, etc.
I-Medita provides 24*7 accesses to labs to its every student for practicing. These labs are available 24*7 for the students but are subjected to the availability of devices / machines at that time. No student is allowed in the premises without his / her ID Cards.
There are various discounts available on various courses but only one (maximum) discount will be applicable.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute / classes due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his / her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee / Admission fee.
- However, If a student cancelled his / her enrollment 7 or more calendar days before the scheduled start day of the class, the student is entitled to full refund of the fee (after deducting the registration fee and taxes). But if a student cancels his registration 1-6 days before course commencement date or within 1-6 days of course commencement, he / she will be entitled to refund only 50% of the fee, after deduction of taxes. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the 1-6 days of start of the training.
- Any other request of cancellation or refunds will not be entertained.
- For India only: All refund(s) will be done by Cheque mode only. Cheques will be issued in the name of student / parents only for which, a request in writing shall be required. Cheques will be issued after 30 Days once written request is received and approved.
- For Other Country: All Refund(s) will be done by direct bank transfer. Amount will be refunded after 30 days once written request is received and approved.
- I-Media’s entire premise is Wi-Fi Zone.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the premises.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings.
- Security guard has the authority to check student’s bags anytime.
- Premise is under CCTV surveillance.
- All calls are recorded for training and quality purpose.
- Mobile needs to be turned off in Training labs and Classrooms.
- Students are not allowed to use any phone or devices except provided in training labs.
- Students are responsible for their own vehicle parking.