By clicking on the SUBMIT/REGISTER/REQUEST A CALL BACK’ option, the participant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, Course durations, batch information, payment information, fees revisions. In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, courseware, products and services (“Services”) published, available or provided on www.imedita.com (the “Website”), which is owned, maintained and monitored by I-Medita Learning Solutions Private Limited (“Us”, “We” or “Our”). The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
Policies for Students:
Registrations and Admissions
- The admission of the candidate at I-Medita will be confirmed only after the complete fee payment or Down Payment or First installment.
- The batches will be allotted according to the first come, first serve rule. By any chance, if first batch is complete fully, the candidate will be allotted to the next batch for same course.
- Maintaining 100% attendance is mandatory at I-Medita.
- No Project Letters, Internship Letters or Training Letter will be provided to students with low attendance. In case of emergencies, attend the next class of the other batch with the permission of the trainer.
- Also, at the time of joining ID cards will be issued to all the students, which is mandatory to carry daily.
Course up-gradation Policies
Candidate can upgrade any course at any time.
- I-Medita training course material is based on Cisco blueprints. It is designed by experienced professionals to make sure that the students clear their Cisco Exams and gain knowledge and skills.
- Also, official Cisco Press Books are provided to every student. If the book is torn or damaged in any way, it needs to be return/ exchanged within 24 hours.
- Recorded videos may be provided to students from their respective trainer during the class.
- I-Medita is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Training, Development and Placement Company registered by Ministry of Corporate affairs as an Educational Service Provider. It is also a Cisco Registered Partner. The certificates are provided to every student under I-Medita name.
- These certificates will only be provided to students with attendance of minimum 90% and full fee payment receipt.
- It is to be noted that these are not Cisco Global Certification. To earn those certification, one needs to follow Cisco Policies and pass its examination.
- Certificate will be provided only after successful completion of the training course.
Discipline is very important to maintain the decorum of any place. To have the productive environment at I-Medita, there are some rules at to be abided. The admission of the candidate can be cancelled if,
- She/he is absent for six consecutive classes with no intimation.
- The Fees is not paid on time.
- Creating nuisance in class, disturb other students or any other act of indiscipline.
I-Medita reserves all rights to cancel the admission of the student without any prior notice.
Payments can be done via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, Net banking, Online Transfer etc. and need to be done in advance. Receipt of every payment will be provided to each student.
- A new batch starts on every Monday or Saturday or alternate Monday or Saturday on different courses.
- Batch/Batches can be postponed or rescheduled anytime with the intimation to students. Students can change their batches after the discussion with the Management.
- Admission of the candidate is confirmed only after the payment of full fees of firs installment. Fees can be paid via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft, Netbanking, Cheque.
- The fees mentioned on the website in inclusive of tax and service tax.
- The fees can be changed without any prior update to students and will be updated on the website.
- Once paid, there is no refund on the fees. Late payment charges of Rs. 100 will be subject per day for every day of delay.
Course Revision Policies
I-Medita students can do the same course 3 times. Contact the helpdesk and ask for the next batch of the same course. This policy of 3 times revision of courses is only applicable for the same version of the course. In case of any version up-gradation, extra charges will be applicable.
Do note that, usually version of every Cisco training in updated in every 3 years.
Job Guarantee Polices
- Term of Job Guarantee Program is subjected to the successful completion of the course, exams and qualifying success criteria.
- Not everyone is given admission in Job Guarantee Training. There is a Selection Process/discussion before giving admission to any student.
- It is mandatory to have 90% attendance to qualify for Job Guarantee Mock Interviews, Examinations and Placements.
- There are series of mock interviews and pre placement exams that needs to be qualified for in order to sit for the placements.
- Job Guarantee Program is not available for all the courses
- It is mandatory for JGP students to attend classes for Resume Writing, Personality Developments, etc.
I-Medita provides 24*7 accesses to labs to its every student for practicing. These labs are available 24*7 for the students but are subjected to the availability of devices/machines at that time. No student is allowed in the premises without his/ her ID Cards.
There are various discounts available on various courses but only one (maximum) discount will be applicable.
- I-Media’s entire premise is Wi-Fi Zone.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Students are responsible for their own belongings.
- Security guard has the authority to check student’s bags anytime.
- Premise is under CCTV surveillance.
- All calls are recorded for training and quality purpose.
- Mobile needs to be turned off in Training labs and Classrooms.
- Students are not allowed to use any phone or devices except provided in training labs.
- Students are responsible for their own parking.