Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
CCIE – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is the most prestigious certification in Networking Industry. At the same time, it is worth mentioning that only 3% of Cisco certified professionals obtain CCIE Certification. So, keep in mind that you will need a lot of discipline, dedication & determination for CCIE certification preparation
Do you want to pass your CCIE Certification exam in the first attempt? The best way to start preparation for CCIE Certification is to enroll for I-Medita CCIE Training Course in Pune. Our proven track record indicates that 90% of the candidates who enroll for CCIE Training Course pass CCIE Certification exam in 1st attempt.
Our CCIE Training Course in Pune has intense classroom-based lectures and provides numerous Lab sessions. During our CCIE Training Course you will gain profound knowledge about how to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructures.
I-Medita CCIE Training course curriculum adheres to CCIE (R&S) Certification. Therefore, you will a systematic study plan & rigorous Lab practice for thorough preparation of CCIE (R&S) Certification.
CCIE Certification exam consists of 2 exams. We help you prepare for both, written and Lab exam. You must first pass the 2 hour long CCIE written qualification exam. The written exam evaluates expert technical knowledge in networking concepts and technologies. CCIE Lab exam is an 8 hour long exam, that assesses troubleshooting & configuration knowledge and application skills.
Kindly note, you must have in-depth knowledge of CCNA Routing & Switching as well as CCNP Routing & Switching concepts as prerequisites to enroll for CCIE Training Course.
I-Medita Free Demo Session for CCIE Training Course
I-Medita offers you a Free Demo Session before you join our CCIE Training Course. This gives you an opportunity to know how our classroom trainings are delivered. You can interact with our CCIE Certified Trainers & seek their guidance for CCIE Certification. You get a tour of our high-tech Lab facilities equipped with Dedicated Racks and latest CISCO products and solutions for Routing & Switching. You are certain of getting exhaustive hands-on practice.
I-Medita conducts several batches per day for CCIE Training Course in Pune. This ensures working professionals can attend courses that suit their schedule. Our trainers are CCIE Certified Networking Professionals and renowned in the Networking industry. They encourage, inspire and guide you on all aspects of CCIE Training and Certification. We limit our batches to 20 students so that our trainers can pay individual attention to students.
|CCIE ROUTING AND SWITCHING TRAINING|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCIE R&S Training
At I-Medita, we believe that ample hands-on practice of handling Cisco switches and routers is crucial to prepare for CCIE Lab exams. Our Labs are equipped with the following Cisco equipments. With practice, you will become competent to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.
- Routers: 1841, 2801, 2811, 2600
- Switches: 2950, 3550, 3560, 3750
- ISR Routers: 2900, 4000
What will you learn in CCIE Training Course?
CCIE Training Course concentrates on the expert level aspects of Networking. During the course, you will become skilled with the following topics:
Configure troubleshoot complex enterprise network solutions, Cisco IOS, Advanced IP Addressing eBGP, Advanced routing, EIGRP, OSPF, QoS, Layer 2, IPv4, Layer 3, IPv6, MPLS, Multicast, HSRP, VRRP, NTP, DHCP, WLAN, LAN and WAN , VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree and Etherchannels, Configuration of secure routing Solutions, Troubleshoot and optimize core complex network solutions.
Throughout the CCIE Training course, we keep highlighting the importance of Practical Lab Sessions. Extensive Lab practice is absolutely essential for clearing the CCIE certification. We have modern Training rooms with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our Labs facilities are equipped with latest Cisco networking equipments and open 24*7 for additional practice at your convenience.
What are the outcomes of CCIE Training Course?
The CCIE Training course will provide in-depth knowledge about:
- Software architecture differences between IOS and IOS XE
- Cisco express forwarding and routing concepts
- Network challenges in complex network environments.
- Performing expert level IP operations, TCP operations, UDP operations
- Using IOS troubleshooting tools
- Operations and implementation related to LAN switching technologies
- Layer 2 and Layer 3technologies
- Implementing RIP [v2 and v6], EIGRP [for IPv4 and IPv6], OSPF [v2 and v3]
- Implementing BGP
- Implementing ISIS [for IPv4 and IPv6]
- Implementing VPN Technologies
- Tunneling operations and verifications.
- Enabling Device security
- Operations related to Network security
- Quality of service operations
- Network services features and operations
You will become qualified & competent to apply for job positions like Senior Network Engineer, Network Specialist, Network Experts in respectable organizations
What is the CCIE Training Course Curriculum?
I-Medita CCIE Training course curriculum adheres to Cisco Blue Print and includes all modules of CCIE Certification. It provides you a good understanding of the following topics:
- Network Principles
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Layer 2
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Layer 3
- IGP Routing – RIP, EIGRP, OSPF
- VPN Technologies
- IP Multicast
- Infrastructure Security
- IP Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Evolving Technologies
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCIE (R&S) Training Course Curriculum Details
We encourage you to spend maximum time for Lab sessions, under guidance of our Cisco CCIE Expert Trainers. We offer you 24*7 Lab access, for extra practice, at your convenience.
Our Lab sessions focus on practical aspects to Implement & Troubleshoot:
- Switch administration, layer 2 protocols
- VLAN, trunking, EtherChannel, other LAN switching technologies
- IGMP, HDLC, PPP, reverse path forwarding
- IPv4 & IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Pv4 protocol independent multicast
- Multicast source discovery protocol
- Static routing, default routing
- Administrative distance, passive interface
- VRF lite, filtering with any routing protocol
- Redistribution between any routing protocol
- Manual and auto summarization with any routing protocol
- Policy-based routing, sub-optimal routing, bidirectional forwarding detection
- Loop prevention mechanisms, routing protocol authentication
- RIPv2, neighbor relationship, loop free path selection
- Operations, EIGRP stub, load-balancing
- EIGRP [multi-address] named mode, EIGRP convergence and scalability
- OSPFv3 address-family support
- Path preference, OSPF convergence and scalability
- IBGP and EBGP, multiprotocol BGP
- Routing policies, AS path manipulations
- MPLS operations, basic MPLS L3VPN, encapsulation
- DMVPN [single hub], IPsec with pre-shared key
- IOS AAA using local database, device access control
- Control plane policing, switch security features
- Router security features, IPv6 first hop security, device management
- SNMP, logging, end-to-end QoS, troubleshoot QoS using MQC
- First-hop redundancy protocols, network time protocol
- IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP, IPv4 network address translation
- IP SLA, tracking object, net flow, embedded event manager
Post Training Support & Placement
When you enroll for I-Medita CCIE Training Course in Pune, we give you the option to take 3 refresher courses, at no extra cost. We provide 24*7 helpline to resolve your doubts & concerns via Emails, Chat and WhatsApp.
We offer 100% placement support to our students. We have compiled a comprehensive Question bank of 300+ CCIE level questions. This Question bank is given to all our students. It enables you to prepare systematically for interviews and certification exams.
Cisco CCIE – Routing & Switching Certification – Exam Preparation
Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching Certification Exam is divided into 2 exams :
Step One: 400-101 CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam
Written qualification exam, covers networking concepts and some equipment commands
Step Two: CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam
Lab exam is hands-on exam which requires you to configure and troubleshoot a series of complex networks to given specifications
- You must attempt Lab Exam within 18 months from date of passing CCIE Written exam
- If you do not pass Lab exam within 3 years of clearing written exam, then you will have to reappear & pass written exam again to qualify for the next attempt of Lab exam.
Upcoming TrainingsBatches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
CCIE R&S Certification Exam - Prerequisites
As such, there are no prerequisites for CCIE Certification written exam.
On the other hand, you should pass CCIE written exam to qualify for attempting CCIE Lab exam
CCIE R&S Certification Exam - Scheduling Exam
Written Exam: Please schedule CCIE R&S written examination via Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
Lab Exam: CCIE Lab exams are conducted only at 9 Lab Centers worldwide. Cisco Bangalore is the one & only Lab Exam Center in India. After passing CCIE written exam, please wait for around 10 days and then only schedule your CISCO Lab exam.
You need a Valid Cisco User account and following information to schedule CCIE Lab exam online.
- Identification number you used to register for your written exam
- Date of passing written exam
- Written exam Passing score
CCIE R&S Certification Exam - Exam Topics & Weightage for each Topic
Please note: The following table provides information of content generally expected to be included in exams. These guidelines may change without any prior intimation. Other related topics may also be included in exams.
|Domain||Written Exam %|
|1.0 Network Principles||10%|
|2.0 Layer 2 Technologies||13%|
|3.0 Layer 3 Technologies||37%|
|4.0 VPN Technologies||13%|
|5.0 Infrastructure Security||5%|
|6.0 Infrastructure Services||12%|
|7.0 Evolving Technologies v1.1||10%|
|Domain||Lab Exam %|
|1.0 Layer 2 Technologies||20%|
|2.0 Layer 3 Technologies||40%|
|3.0 VPN Technologies||20%|
|4.0 Infrastructure Security||5%|
|5.0 Infrastructure Services||15%|
CCIE Certification Exam - No. of papers, Questions, Duration
|400-101 CCIE Routing & Switching - Written Exam||120 mins||90-110|
|CCIE Routing Switching - Lab Exam||8 hours|
Note: The eight-hour lab exam assesses your capability to configure actual equipment and troubleshoot the network within specific time.
CCIE R&S Certification Exam - Cost / Fees
Fees are payable in US Dollars for the CCIE R&S Certification Exam
CCIE Written Test costs $450 + Local Taxes.
CCIE Lab Exam costs $1600 + Local Taxes for each attempt.
Kindly note: Lab Exam Cost does not cover travel & lodging expenses.
CCIE R&S Certification - Validity
The Validity of your CCIE R&S Certification Two years. Please complete the CCIE recertification before expiry of 2 years, otherwise your CCIE certification will be suspended.
CCIE R&S Recertification process
Following are the options available for CCIE recertification within 24 months
- Earn required Credits via Cisco Continuing Education Program
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE Lab Exam
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346