04 May 2019
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
22 Jun 2019
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
BEST CCNP TRAINING COURSE INSTITUTE PUNE
Cisco CCNP Training in Pune is mainly for networking aspirants who wants to get a Dream Job in Networking Domain. CCNP Training by I-Medita, Pune prepares you for Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Global Certification .
I-Medita’s CCNP Certification Training Course is a practically oriented Training Program wherein you perform practical’s on Real-time Cisco Routers and Switches. At I-Medita, we have 24*7 Labs which consists of 100+ Latest Series Routers and Switches for hands on practical’s. We have Maharashtra’s Biggest Cisco Networking Labs .
About CCNP Routing and Switching Certification:
CCNP that stands for Cisco Certified Network Professional. CCNP R&S is professional level certification of Cisco Systems. After successful completion of this certificate, the candidate is able to design, implement, configure and troubleshoot Local area network, midsize area network and Wide area IP Network.
CCNP Routing and Switching is the combination three different modules that are Route, Switch & Tshoot.
Route: This module gives in-depth knowledge of IP routing with IPv4 and IPv6, different remote connectivity options and their impact on routing and implements RIPng. Planning & implementing these routing protocols in the Wide area network with enterprise Internet connectivity.
Switch: This module describe the depth knowledge switch operation, this exam also covers highly secure integration of VLANs and WLANs, use of SDM templates, PoE, and LLDP, the best way to implement STP in any network with the help of its advanced level like – PVSTP+, RPVSTP+, or MSTP. Implementing DHCP and First Hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 environment.
Tshoot: This module gives us the depth knowledge of troubleshooting and maintaining IP networks with troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks.
Devices to be used during CCNP Training:
- Router : Cisco 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
Key Features of CCNP Routing and Switching Training:
- 100% Guaranteed Training on Real-time devices.
- Course Revision – You can avail classes for enrolled training up to 3 times.
- CCNP Routing and Switching Concepts explained in practical context.
- Training to be delivered by Certified and well experienced trainers.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- Classroom-style training using an interactive whiteboard and projector session.
- Takeaway: Books, e-books, video lectures, Sample questions, top Interview Questions.
- Early Morning and Late Night Batches Available.
- Flexible Payment Options: Check, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Prerequisite: CCNA Routing and Switching
To become Cisco Certified Network Professional in Routing and Switching, one must clear these Cisco Certifications
- 300-101: ROUTE -Implementing Cisco IP Routing, duration of this Exam is 120 Minutes(45-65 Questions)
- 300-115: SWITCH -Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks, duration of exam is 120 minutes (30-40questions)
- 300-135: TSHOOT- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks duration are 120 minutes (15-25 questions)
CCNP Training Course Outline:
CCNP Training by I-Medita, Pune will be delivered as per Cisco Blue Prints. CCNP Routing and Switching Training module are divided into three parts:-
IMPLEMENTING CISCO IP ROUTING (ROUTE):
- Planning, implementing and configuring EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 Environment. Working of EIGRP, EIGRP Authentication, filtering, route summarization, default route origination and redistribution, Equal and Unequal Load Balancing.
- Planning, implementing and configuring OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 Environment, multi-area OSPF, its summarization and filtering, OSPF packet types, OSPF LSA like router network and summary LSA, the concept of ASBR and ABR. Verify that OSPF solution was implemented properly.
- Understanding of Path Vector Protocol i.e. BGP (Border Gateway Protocol). BGP neighbor relationship EBGP and IBGP, and its path attributes. BGP patch selection.
- The understating concept of VPN (Virtual Private Network) Technology like GRE, DMVPN and EVN. Introduction to VRF-lite (VPN routing/forwarding), Route-Maps and Policy-Based Routing.
- Understanding the concept of CEF, ICMP TCP and UDP operations (MSS, MTU, Windowing, Starvation and Latency).
- Understanding, configuring multiple Wide area network protocols like Frame Relay, PPPOE, MPPP, PPP.
- Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting infrastructure services like NTP, DHCP, NAT (NAT PT, NAT64, NPTV6), IP SLA and Netflow v5, v9.
- Understanding and implementing the layer 3 security like Access Control List (standard ACL, named ACL and time-based ACL), and IPV6 filtering.
IMPLEMENTING CISCO IP SWITCHED NETWORKS (SWITCH)
- Configure and verify switch administration with the help of SDM (Switch Device Manager).
- Managing MAC address table, troubleshoot Err-disable recovery.
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols like CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol), LLDP, and UDLD.
- Depth knowledge of Configure and verify different types of VLANs (Normal, extended VLAN, voice VLAN), working of access ports, VLAN database.
- Configure and verify VLAN trunking Protocol (VTPv1, VTPv2, VTPv3) VTP pruning, dot1Q, Native VLAN, Manual pruning.
- Understanding, configure and verify EtherChannels, LACP, PAgP, manual, Layer 2, Layer 3, Load balancing, EtherChannel misconfiguration guard.
- Configure and verify spanning tree, PVST+, RPVST+, MST, Switch priority, port priority, path cost, STP timers, PortFast, BPDUguard, BPDUfilter, Loopguard, and Rootguard.
- Configure and verify other LAN switching technologies like SPAN, RSPAN.
- Describe chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies.
- Understanding and implementing Infrastructure Security i.e. configure and verify switch security features, DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP inspection, Port security, Private VLAN, Storm control.
- Describe device security using Cisco IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS, AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS, Local privilege authorization fallback.
- Configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTAINING CISCO IP NETWORKS(TSHOOT)
- Understanding network principles, use Cisco IOS troubleshooting tools, debug, conditional debug, ping and trace route with extended options.
- Apply troubleshooting methodologies like diagnose the root cause of networking issues (analyze symptoms, identify and describe root cause), design and implement valid solutions, verify and monitor resolution.
- Understanding layer 2 technologies, troubleshoot switch administration, SDM templates, managing MAC address table, troubleshoot Err-disable recovery.
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 protocols like CDP, LLDP, UDLD.
- Troubleshoot VLANs (Normal, extended VLAN, voice VLAN), Access ports, VLAN database.
- Troubleshoot trunking, VTPv1, VTPv2, VTPv3, VTP pruning, dot1Q, Native VLAN, Manual pruning.
- Troubleshoot EtherChannels, LACP, PAgP, manual, Layer 2, Layer 3, Load balancing, EtherChannel misconfiguration guard.
- Troubleshoot spanning tree, PVST+, RPVST +, MST, Switch priority, port priority, path cost, STP timers, PortFast, BPDUguard, BPDUfilter, Loopguard, Rootguard.
- Troubleshoot other LAN switching technologies likeSPAN, RSPAN.
- Troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting, address types (Unicast, broadcast, multicast, and VLSM), ARP, DHCP relay and server, DHCP protocol operations.
- Troubleshoot IPv6 addressing and subnetting, Unicast, EUI-64, ND, RS/RA, Autoconfig (SLAAC), DHCP relay and server, DHCP protocol operations.
- Troubleshoot static routing, Dynamic Routing (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF), default routing, administrative distance, passive interfaces, VRF lite, filtering with any protocol.
- Troubleshoot between any routing protocols or routing sources, manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol, policy-based routing, suboptimal routing.
- Troubleshooting of VPN Technologies, Infrastructure Security, Infrastructure Services like Console and VTY, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, SCP.
|CCNP Routing & Switching: 144 Hours Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||3 Months||5 Months|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3 Hours a Day|
|Training Fee||INR 30,000||INR 30,000|
At I-Medita, Regular Batches Starts on Every First and Third Monday and Weekend Batches Starts on Every First and Third Saturday.
- In a Group of 2 discount will be 5% per head
- In a Group of 3 discount will be 10% per head
- In a Group of 4 discount will be 15% per head