No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
I-Medita is an Authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
What is Ethical Hacking? Who is an Ethical Hacker?
With companies embracing digitalization, it is imperative to take stringent measures to safeguard and secure personal data, information, applications, and systems. Organizations perform Ethical hacking with this specific purpose of discovering weaknesses and vulnerabilities in their systems & infrastructure and improve the security to prevent cyber-attacks.
An Ethical Hacker is a person, specifically engaged by an organization, to hack their computer systems, networks and applications to assess whether it is possible to breach the security and bypass the systems and gain access to its data & information.
Ethical hackers perform penetration tests, scan ports, scrutinize installations, analyze network traffic, carry out intrusion tests and more to evaluate the security and capability of an organization to defend itself against malicious attacks.
Ethical hackers have to follow a very scientific process while conducting the tests. They set specific goals, plan the tests, keep record of activities performed and report all findings in terms of breaches, vulnerabilities. Based on test results, they provide remedial measures to prevent attacks and strengthen security measures.
Do you love Challenges? Are you passionate about making a career in Hacking? Certified Ethical Hacker Training course by I-Medita is a great foundation to launch your career as a Certified Ethical Hacking Professional.
Training Cost and Duration
|CEH -Ethical Hacking Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Why I-Medita Ethical Training Course?
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is the world’s largest certification body for Information Security professionals. It is the owner and creator of the renowned Certified Ethical Hacker Certification. I-Medita is an Authorized Training Partner and Exam Center of the EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course.
I-Medita course curriculum adheres to and consists of all the modules required to be covered as per the EC Council Blue Print for completion of Certified Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH Certification)
I-Medita organizes a Free Demo Session so that you get a first-hand experience of how our classroom trainings are delivered. It is a great forum to interact with our Expert Trainers and seek guidance about Ethical Hacking career roadmap.
The most significant benefits of I-Medita Certified Ethical Hacker course are:
- Advanced Training course with 20 modules, 340 attack technologies
- CEH e-Courseware – Digital Courseware & Digital Lab Manual Tools
- Learn with Certified Network Trainers and Industry Experts
- Become a Master Hacker by learning advanced hacking tools & techniques
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all phases of Hacking – Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
- Extensive Hacking Labs designed based on real-world scenarios
- 24*7 access to state of the art Labs with ultra modern equipments
- 24*7 Learning support to solve queries via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails
- 100% Placement assistance, interview preparation, question banks, resume templates
- Free refresher and backup classes.
- Authorized Training Completion Certification.
- You will be thoroughly prepared for taking on globally recognized EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
- I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
What are the pre-requisites for Certified Ethical Hacking Certification Course?
- You must be 18 years of age or more to enroll for Certified Ethical Hacking Course.
- Students from a science or engineering background will have an added advantage.
- Fundamental understanding of technical Subjects such as programming, scripting, networking and hardware engineering, system administration and software development will be very helpful for pursuing a career as an Ethical Hacker.
Who should take Certified Ethical Hacking Training Course?
- Students who are passionate about making a career in Ethical Hacking
- Security officers
- Security Auditors
- Information Security Professionals
- Security professionals
- SOC Engineers
- Site administrators
What is the scope and career path for students having completed Certified Ethical Hacking Certification?
Certified Ethical Hackers can gain challenging Jobs with information technology companies, financial service providers, military and defense organizations, investigative agencies, etc.
Certified Ethical Hacking Certification Course Overview & Content
You will learn the most advanced Ethical Hacking tools and techniques in this course which covers 20 modules, 340 attack technologies. You will gain in-depth knowledge of all phases of Hacking – Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks and become a master of the scientific Ethical Hacking Methodology.
You will gain profound knowledge of the following topics
- Various types of footprinting, tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques, how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- Wireless Encryption, Hacking methodology, Hacking tools and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely
What is the Certified Ethical Hacking Certification Course Curriculum?
I-Medita Certified Ethical Hacker Training course curriculum adheres to and consists of all the modules as per the EC Council Blue Print for completion of Certified Ethical Hacker Certification. The Course Module are:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check Certified Ethical Hacking Certification Course Training Course Curriculum Details.
EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker – Exam Preparation
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH Certification) is a certification provided by The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), a leading certification organization. CEH Certification is widely recognized as an industry standard for hiring Ethical Hackers by leading companies.
This certification validates the skills, knowledge and requisite expertise of an individual about network security and abilities to perform penetration, intrusion testing to assess the vulnerabilities of an organization.
28 Sep 2020
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
28 Sep 2020
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Gurugram||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CEH Certification?
You must have 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain to attempt CEH (ANSI) certification. You have to provide proof of the along with the application.
Option 1 : If you attend Official Training at an accredited Training Center, you can attempt the Certification exam without going through the application process.
Option 2: If you have not attended any Official Training, your application must first be approved via the eligibility application process.
How to schedule CEH Certification Exam?
You can schedule your CEH exam (312-50) at one of the ECC Exam Centre or 312-50 (VUE) via the Pearson VUE testing centers http://vue.com/eccouncil/contact/. I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner AND Exam Center
What is the format of CEH Certification exam
CEH Exam consists of 125 multiple choice questions that have to be answered in 4 hours.
EC Councils exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Questions not only test the academic knowledge but also the real-world applicability. The passing scores criteria are determined on " per exam form basis". Passing scores are range from 60% and above to 85% and above, depending on the exam forms.
If a candidate does not pass the exam on the first attempt, you can take the 1st retake immediately without any waiting period. Thereafter there will be a cooling period of 14 days between each attempt. You cannot attempt an exam more than 5 times in a year.
How long is the CEH Certification valid?
Your CEH credential is valid for 3 years from the date of certification. You can use the Certification name and logo upon attaining your EC-Council certification.
You must earn 120 ECE credits to maintain/renew your certification within 3 years. Failing this, your certification will be suspended for a period of 1 year. If you fail to achieve 120 credits within a year of suspension, You will have to pass the certification exam again to earn certification
Can I appear for CEH Exams at I-Medita Center?
Yes, I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Center. You can appear for EC Council Examinations.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346