PCNSE – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
Just as soldiers patrol the borders of a nation and safeguard it from intruder attacks, similarly, Firewalls are the first line of defense in Network Security. Firewalls safeguard incoming and outgoing traffic into a computer Network. Palo Alto Networks are pioneers in providing “next generation firewalls” with highly optimized hardware and software architecture.
I-Medita’s Palo Alto Firewall Training in India
I-Medita conducts Palo Alto Firewall Training in India (PCNSE) at 2 locations. Pune & Delhi-NCR. Network Security Engineers, Administrators, Analysts, or Security Managers will benefit largely by taking this course as it will help enhance your competency.
At I-Medita, we conduct exhaustive Classroom trainings for “Palo Alto Firewall Training” We provide a great emphasis on Practical Lab Sessions to get ample hands-on practice with the latest “next gen firewalls” from Palo Alto. Our labs are open 24*7 for additional practice at your convenience. Our Trainers are Certified Networking Trainers & Experts. They have profound knowledge and work experience in Palo Alto Firewall Products and Solutions.
I-Medita’s Palo Alto Firewall Training in India makes you proficient and confident to configure, install, operate and troubleshoot Palo Alto’s “next generation firewalls”, which provide security across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
We have prepared our Palo Alto Firewall Training Course Curriculum as per the Blue Print and Study Guides provided by Palo Alto for PCNSE Certification. Our Palo Alto Firewall Training provides the best groundwork for PCNSE Certification preparation. Obtaining a Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer Certification will establish your authority as an expert in the Network Security domain and improve your career prospects.
PCNSE Certification Exam Preparation
1. Prerequisites for PCNSE Certification
- Recommended to have 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Networking or Security.
- Should have minimum 6 months’ experience working with Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform.
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in deploying and configuring Palo Alto Networks NGFW.
2. Preparation for the Exam
The most appropriate method to prepare for PCNSE Certification is to have thorough hands-on experience with next-generation hardware firewalls, VM-Series firewalls, GlobalProtect, and Panorama management environment. You should gain experience in large and small deployments, as well as, edge and data center deployments.
3. Topics covered in PCNSE Exam
The PCNSE exam covers PAN-OS® software, Panorama, GlobalProtect, and other aspects of the Palo Alto Networks security platform. It evaluates knowledge required by firewall administrators to design, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks implementations.
Following are topics likely to be included in the exam, with respective weight age for each topic in the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer – PCNSE Based on PAN-OS® Version 8.0.
Kindly note: These are general guidelines and may change with no prior intimation and other related topics may be included in the exam.
4. Format of the Exam
- Exam is delivered through Pearson VUE: www.pearsonvue.com/paloaltonetworks
- Total Duration : 80 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 75
- Question Formats : Multiple Choice, Scenarios with Graphics, and Matching
Palo Alto Firewall Training in India (PCNSE) Overview & Content
Palo Alto Firewall Training in India course focuses on technical & practical aspects of firewall configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting. At the end of the course, you will have comprehensive knowledge of :
- Next Generation Firewall Features and overview
- Design& install Palo Alto Networks based implementations.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks based implementations
- Implement Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall PAN-OS® 8.1 platform.
- You will be well prepared to take the PCNSE Certification examination which will provide you a recognition as an expert in Palo Alto Networks Implementation
What is the Palo Alto Firewall Training Course Curriculum?
I-Medita has created Palo Alto Firewall Training in India curriculum as per Blue Print & guidelines provided for Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Certification. It covers the following topics:
- Introduction about Palo Alto Networks, Certifications, Next Gen Firewalls.
- Platforms and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- Basic Content-ID™
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- Certification Preparations tips and tricks
I-Medita has ultra modern Training Labs equipped with the the latest Palo Alto “next gen firewalls” You will get exhaustive practice sessions while learning the following topics:
- How to setup Palo Alto Next Generation Firewall to detect and prevent threats
- How to design an implementation of NGFW as per business requirements
- How to create security rules
- How to deploy a next‐generation firewall
- How to implement methods or Authentication, Authorization, and Device Administration within a firewall
- Configure certificates to support firewall features
- Configure a virtual router
- Configuration settings for site‐to‐site VPN
- Configuration settings for GlobalProtect
- Configure features of NAT rulebase
- Configure decryption
- How to configure VM-Series firewalls for deployment
- Configuration management operations
- Troubleshoot SSL decryption failures
- Configuration Troubleshooting traffic issues using WebUI and CLI tools
Upcoming Training Batches in PuneBatches Coming Soon
Upcoming Training Batches in Delhi – NCRBatches Coming Soon
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346